Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 947 948 [949] 950 951 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3368252 times)

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Lactose Tolerance Edition
« Reply #14220 on: August 22, 2012, 06:39:43 pm »

Cake?
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Lactose Tolerance Edition
« Reply #14221 on: August 22, 2012, 06:41:21 pm »

Didn't you know that crane flies are interdimensional beings?
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #14222 on: August 22, 2012, 06:50:37 pm »

Ask fugu fishes
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #14223 on: August 22, 2012, 06:56:51 pm »

Well, my point is that being non-edible can be a significant advantage. Not saying that tipulae are toxic, mind you, just that the idea is njot inherently absurd
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #14224 on: August 22, 2012, 07:21:12 pm »

toxins are broken down by the digestive system.
If by broken down you mean excreted then yep. Passing toxins around the body is a bit counter intuitive.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #14225 on: August 22, 2012, 09:47:28 pm »

On a scale of Bay12 to Minecraft, where would you place the DayZ forums? Theres also a 4chan addon if you need to go farther than the minecraft forums on the scale. :P
Hey, 4chan isn't that bad. At the very least, it's better than Minecraft by far. You literally can't get worst than the minecraft forums, although the DayZ forums are practically only one step above the Minecraft forums.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #14226 on: August 22, 2012, 10:06:10 pm »

Hey, 4chan isn't that bad.
Except /b/. Over there all originality has long since died and it sort of only exists as a ghost of the same cycle repeating every past day...

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14227 on: August 22, 2012, 10:25:56 pm »

Except /b/. Over there all originality has long since died and it sort of only exists as a ghost of the same cycle repeating every past day...
That's... deep.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #14228 on: August 22, 2012, 10:28:58 pm »

That's... deep.
New project: Mathematically project future 4chan activity.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14229 on: August 22, 2012, 10:36:38 pm »

That's... deep.

Bay12: We ran out of DF megaprojects, so we made 4chan into a megaproject.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14230 on: August 22, 2012, 11:14:52 pm »

Tried to buy Way of the Samurai 4 on the PSN

It won't accept the card and it won't so I have to go out and buy PSN cards except I don't want to buy PSN cards and AHH!

Mind you my rage is less then all others here... I am just really really frustrated since now I am in the buying mood.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #14231 on: August 22, 2012, 11:21:29 pm »

That's... deep.

They already did that :P

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #14232 on: August 22, 2012, 11:48:08 pm »

That's... deep.

Bay12: We ran out of DF megaprojects, so we made 4chan into a megaproject.
Sigged.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 12:33:26 am by Hanslanda »
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #14234 on: August 23, 2012, 12:21:07 am »

A certain thread from which bans, mutes and/or forum drama will result. Ugh.
Pages: 1 ... 947 948 [949] 950 951 ... 3345