Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1144 1145 [1146] 1147 1148 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3429084 times)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Scumbag Steve Edition
« Reply #17175 on: October 25, 2012, 09:27:36 pm »

Xantalos, you'll be a better cosmic horror if you wear girl pants.
Yeah, all the cool cosmic horrors are wearing girl pants.
...Somewhat averted by Misko.
Put on the tight girl pants, Xantalos, they'll show off your writhing tentacles and gaping maw.
Yeah, you go girl!
How about this - I beat galaxies to death with girl pants.
Only if you use the girl pants to contain dead galaxies.
Do girl pants have enough fabric strength to contain billions upon billions of stars?
After seeing some of the people that wear girl pants, I'll answer with an emphatic yes.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #17176 on: October 25, 2012, 09:28:05 pm »

Xantalos, you'll be a better cosmic horror if you wear girl pants.
Yeah, all the cool cosmic horrors are wearing girl pants.
...Somewhat averted by Misko.
Put on the tight girl pants, Xantalos, they'll show off your writhing tentacles and gaping maw.
Yeah, you go girl!
How about this - I beat galaxies to death with girl pants.
Only if you use the girl pants to contain dead galaxies.
Do girl pants have enough fabric strength to contain billions upon billions of stars?
After seeing some of the people that wear girl pants, I'll answer with an emphatic yes.
...Cannot unsee.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #17177 on: October 25, 2012, 09:32:08 pm »

...Cannot unsee.
Cut down the pyramids guys, we don't want a tight girl pants cascade on our hands.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17178 on: October 25, 2012, 11:49:30 pm »

...Cannot unsee.
Cut down the pyramids guys, we don't want a tight girl pants cascade on our hands.

And why not?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17179 on: October 25, 2012, 11:50:28 pm »

...Cannot unsee.

And why not?
For the pyramids? Read YOU ALWAYS ROLL 5. You'll know when it starts.
Sig! Onol

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #17180 on: October 25, 2012, 11:50:45 pm »

...Cannot unsee.

And why not?
Have you seen the YOU ALWAYS ROLL FIVE thread? Thats what happens.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17181 on: October 25, 2012, 11:51:07 pm »

...Cannot unsee.

And why not?

All because of you and me Misko. You and me.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17182 on: October 25, 2012, 11:52:35 pm »

...Cannot unsee.

And why not?

All because of you and me Misko. You and me.
OBJECTION!
Me too.
Sig! Onol

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17183 on: October 26, 2012, 12:12:24 am »

I have read that thread. I'm talking about a cascade of girl pants. That wouldn't be so bad, as long as there were girls in them.

And if there's not girls in them, even better!  ;)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17184 on: October 26, 2012, 12:13:23 am »

Despite being into dudes, I'd prefer they were not in tight pants. It makes me uncomfortable just thinking about it.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17185 on: October 26, 2012, 12:13:59 am »

Especially for those poor pants with nobody inside them.
Sig! Onol

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17186 on: October 26, 2012, 12:15:39 am »

Especially for those poor pants with nobody inside them.
Ahh, those poor pants, my heart goes ot to them. Everytime I think of those pant s I think, "Why god, Why not me instead?"

Then I remember that I too lack the feel of a girl's legs, and I have a heavy heart.

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17187 on: October 26, 2012, 12:21:42 am »

Despite being into dudes, I'd prefer they were not in tight pants. It makes me uncomfortable just thinking about it.
I have to wear tight pants on occasion because I lack the money to get clothing in my size. I cannot even tie my shoes without almost suffocating.

On Topic: I have a reason to reaffirm my belief that IRC and myself just don't mix. Not saying what, but let's just say I've never met an IRC chatroom that I didn't have problems in. It's probably me now that I think about it, but I don't know why it's me. Also my chest hurts and my Christian roommate hit on me when I came out of the shower without a shirt on - which I did because I forgot to get one out of my dresser before I got into the shower.

A little miffed overall, but that will be fixed by hunting bandits in Fable: The Lost Chapters or playing with my sexy elf wizardess in Neverwinter Nights.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17188 on: October 26, 2012, 12:24:35 am »

I have to wear tight pants on occasion because I lack the money to get clothing in my size. I cannot even tie my shoes without almost suffocating.

On Topic: I have a reason to reaffirm my belief that IRC and myself just don't mix. Not saying what, but let's just say I've never met an IRC chatroom that I didn't have problems in. It's probably me now that I think about it, but I don't know why it's me. Also my chest hurts and my Christian roommate hit on me when I came out of the shower without a shirt on - which I did because I forgot to get one out of my dresser before I got into the shower.

A little miffed overall, but that will be fixed by hunting bandits in Fable: The Lost Chapters or playing with my sexy elf wizardess in Neverwinter Nights.
If you or your roommate is female, very good. Otherwise, I imagine he was likely joking, considering your earlier mention of having boobies as a joke.

Pardon me for saying, but there seems to be a consistent theme in your comments here.

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17189 on: October 26, 2012, 12:31:47 am »

If you or your roommate is female, very good. Otherwise, I imagine he was likely joking, considering your earlier mention of having boobies as a joke.

Pardon me for saying, but there seems to be a consistent theme in your comments here.

I live with four guys and a border collie. I'm a big-boned male that could pass for Mikey from American Choppers. Considering the women that move into this complex if I had female roommates they would probably yell at me in that kind of situation, and then my landlady and landlord would yell at me.

Also I don't know about a theme. I'm just kind of miffed and tired and maybe a little snarky due to the lack of caffeine.
Pages: 1 ... 1144 1145 [1146] 1147 1148 ... 3345