Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2251 2252 [2253] 2254 2255 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3383873 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Reflex Edition
« Reply #33780 on: March 15, 2014, 01:36:16 am »

What about mushroom tea? Seems like it could be far more fitting to the rainbow text... :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33782 on: March 15, 2014, 02:35:46 am »

You bet your bottom bottom, honey ;D
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #33783 on: March 15, 2014, 02:51:07 am »

I don't want to bet my bottom bottom. He's very nice! ; - ;
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #33784 on: March 15, 2014, 03:08:25 am »

Offtopic: I don't know why, but this conversation is making me laugh harder than I should.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #33785 on: March 15, 2014, 06:07:29 am »

Got rather annoyed at a friend I haven't seen face-to-face in a while. We were talking on Skype. I make a stab at writing poems (Not that they're any good), and because I was talking to him when I finished I sent it to him. He freaked out. Asked if I was coming out of the closet, and accused me of being gay.He then refused to talk to me. (I am not gay on any level.) I mean, wth?

Also, I'm rather amused that the Internet High Five has an insult generator. I got Seal Sucking Nose Banger.
http://www.insult-generator.org/
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Evilsx

• Bay Watcher
  • Some crazy person
    • View Profile
« Reply #33786 on: March 15, 2014, 06:35:27 am »

Got rather annoyed at a friend I haven't seen face-to-face in a while. We were talking on Skype. I make a stab at writing poems (Not that they're any good), and because I was talking to him when I finished I sent it to him. He freaked out. Asked if I was coming out of the closet, and accused me of being gay.He then refused to talk to me. (I am not gay on any level.) I mean, wth?

Also, I'm rather amused that the Internet High Five has an insult generator. I got Seal Sucking Nose Banger.
'Burger smoking cork strangler'
'Fart Banging Groin Bag'

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #33787 on: March 15, 2014, 06:44:13 am »

'Groin Cooking Tourist Butt'

Just... wat?
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33788 on: March 15, 2014, 06:46:17 am »

I think the main question here is... Did you use said insult on him?
Sounds like he deserves it. :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33789 on: March 15, 2014, 08:27:20 am »

What about mushroom tea? Seems like it could be far more fitting to the rainbow text... :P
Tea is, well, not my cup of tea. Mushrooms are full of derision and scorn. I'll pass on all of it.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

DeKaFu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33790 on: March 15, 2014, 10:30:09 am »

After spending approximately 8 hours trying to figure out why GFWL suddenly refuses to let me play Dark Souls online, I've come to the following conclusions:
1. GFWL updated yesterday.
2. My entire Windows Update system is apparently buggered and non-functional, and has been for an unknown amount of time.
3. GFWL will not let you log in without all updates installed, but thanks to the above is incapable of installing updates.
4. All my GFWL problems could be fixed by manually installing the latest version.
5. A manual installer for the latest version does not exist.

I suspect the update problems are the trail of some virus I killed years ago (as I'm currently clean), but nothing I've found online has been able to fix it. I don't want to have to reinstall my entire operating system just to play a single game. :'(

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33791 on: March 15, 2014, 10:31:15 am »

I like the morning supervisor. She's nice. I only wish she'd stop trying to do my job for me. I know she means well and is trying to help reduce my workload. But seriously. Stop. Helping. Me.

Half the time she saves me doing that I spend cleaning up the resulting mess, and the other half re-washing the dishes she didn't do properly to first time. On Thursday, she tried doing it even before I got to work, and somehow managed to flood the entire floor of the dishroom. I still haven't figured out how.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #33792 on: March 15, 2014, 11:10:31 am »

'Burger smoking cork strangler'
'Fart Banging Groin Bag'
'Anal taming ass chewer'
It's FEF, not FEOF

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33793 on: March 15, 2014, 11:53:06 am »

Seal Sucking Nose Banger.
;D

"Tree Licking Dung Strangler"
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #33794 on: March 15, 2014, 12:22:33 pm »

Tea is, well, not my cup of tea. Mushrooms are full of derision and scorn. I'll pass on all of it.

I thought they were full of worms and absorbed pollutants, but derision and scorn works as well.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.
Pages: 1 ... 2251 2252 [2253] 2254 2255 ... 3345