Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2258 2259 [2260] 2261 2262 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3381968 times)

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Reflex Edition
« Reply #33885 on: March 17, 2014, 01:25:59 pm »

And thus, the Third World War began, as all the most powerful rulers of the various nations of Earth gathered together for a friendly game of Monopoly: International Edition.
I call dibs on the ship.
Thimble.
Dog.
Shoe.

That's one of them, right?
Hat. Hat is best.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #33886 on: March 17, 2014, 01:29:21 pm »

And thus, the Third World War began, as all the most powerful rulers of the various nations of Earth gathered together for a friendly game of Monopoly: International Edition.
I call dibs on the ship.
Thimble.
Dog.
Shoe.

Hat. Hat is best.
'Tis dapper, too.
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #33887 on: March 17, 2014, 03:21:10 pm »

I call dibs on the ship.
Thimble.
Dog.
Shoe.

Hat. Hat is best.
'Tis dapper, too.
I'll burn all your butts with a frickin' iron.

Beast Tamer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33888 on: March 17, 2014, 04:40:55 pm »

Calm yourself Tomato, I'm still recovering from the last time that happened.
There is currently a minor problem in that the veteran demons fighting in the corpse factory have failed to die in the 2 year battle and have become legendary unkillable gods of war. I may have misjudged this possible outcome.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #33889 on: March 17, 2014, 04:56:19 pm »

Cannon, I guess. Preferably loose, but dammit, getting results.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33890 on: March 17, 2014, 06:29:07 pm »

On the subject of monopoly, I really dislike all the branch off monopoly games. If you wanna play monopoly, play the original!
As long as you mean the one set in London.
I like the idea of buying and demolishing southerners' houses in order to make inordinately lavish hotels. The irony is almost tangible.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33891 on: March 17, 2014, 06:32:24 pm »

As long as they aren't centuries-old mansions with beautiful architecture I'm all for it!
In reality the houses there are probably just as ugly as everywhere else in the world, with everything having been bulldozed to make room for sterile, modern brick-and-concrete boxes. That sort of shit really makes me rage. >:(
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33892 on: March 17, 2014, 06:36:31 pm »

As long as they aren't centuries-old mansions with beautiful architecture I'm all for it!
In reality the houses there are probably just as ugly as everywhere else in the world, with everything having been bulldozed to make room for sterile, modern brick-and-concrete boxes. That sort of shit really makes me rage. >:(
If you want to see nice architecture then you probably want to go to an old and wealthy area where people can afford to keep stupid-huge houses. Oxford and Cambridge both fit that pretty well. Bits of London too.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #33893 on: March 17, 2014, 06:42:44 pm »

Today is already one of the most infuriating days in years for me. Not proud of it but I've already broken two windows in just blinding rage.

I also just had to wrap up parts of my right forearm over window # 2 and now I have everyone acting concerned when deep down I think the main reason I'm EXPLODING right now is that I just don't want to deal with it. I want everyone to shut up for a few hours. Or days. Or weeks, whatever.

I don't even know why I'm posting this. I guess I just want to vent it but not to someone who's gonna try fixing things for hours.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Mr. Strange

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33894 on: March 17, 2014, 06:48:29 pm »

I was gonna ask if both were windows 8 before I realised you meant actual windows made of glass.
Then you get cities like Paris where you should basically just kill yourself already.

You won’t have to think anymore: it’ll be just like having fun!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33895 on: March 17, 2014, 06:58:47 pm »

I don't even know why I'm posting this. I guess I just want to vent it but not to someone who's gonna try fixing things for hours.

I know that feeling.  Sorry to hear it.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

smirk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33896 on: March 17, 2014, 07:10:05 pm »

Today is already one of the most infuriating days in years for me. Not proud of it but I've already broken two windows in just blinding rage.

I also just had to wrap up parts of my right forearm over window # 2 and now I have everyone acting concerned when deep down I think the main reason I'm EXPLODING right now is that I just don't want to deal with it. I want everyone to shut up for a few hours. Or days. Or weeks, whatever.

Been there, more'n a few times. Only thing that ever worked was physical seclusion; locking myself away in a room or leaving residence to find somewhere quiet. If people didn't like it - fuck 'em.

Escape is often a luxury though. You have my solidarity.
When i think of toady i think of a toad hopping arround on a keyboard
also
he should stay out of the light it will dry out his skin
his moist amphibian skin

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33897 on: March 17, 2014, 07:41:37 pm »

I know how you feel. *hugs*

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33898 on: March 17, 2014, 09:21:59 pm »

* Descan cries into his whiskey and plays some Settlers of Catan all alone ;---;
*Helgoland joins, beer in hand*
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #33899 on: March 17, 2014, 09:23:45 pm »

* Descan cries into his whiskey and plays some Settlers of Catan all alone ;---;
*Helgoland joins, beer in hand*
* Tiruin would like to join-provided that you supply links and other stuffs for play availability.
:)
Pages: 1 ... 2258 2259 [2260] 2261 2262 ... 3345