Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2335 2336 [2337] 2338 2339 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3419097 times)

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: You Just Don't Get It Edition
« Reply #35040 on: April 14, 2014, 04:50:37 pm »

You reminded me of the asshole that forced his cat to smoke weed, shoved it in a bag, and swung it round his head.
I... what?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Karkov

• Bay Watcher
  • There's been a distinct lack of Praisin' recently.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35041 on: April 14, 2014, 04:51:38 pm »

You reminded me of the asshole that forced his cat to smoke weed, shoved it in a bag, and swung it round his head.
I... what?
I agree, I'm both frightened and confused by this story.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35042 on: April 14, 2014, 04:57:59 pm »

Dang it Warlock 2

I gave you a chance, I honestly did... but the second I hit the SAME crash bug the first game had ON A DIFFERENT COMPUTER I lost all faith in you.

No one buy the game!

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #35043 on: April 14, 2014, 07:16:17 pm »

It's been one of those times where I can't get anything done right or speak to anybody without lashing out at them. I just want to sleep all my time away but if I do I just have nightmares about my problems instead. Fuck this shit.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #35044 on: April 14, 2014, 08:04:21 pm »

Twenty-two thousand people, including a friend of mine, have chosen to like the Facebook community "Selfies after Sex". The modern world is a degenerate hell.

FearfulJesuit mutters fascistly.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #35045 on: April 14, 2014, 08:33:24 pm »

Dunno what you're blathering about talking about the modern world. Wasn't a fair chunk of what was preserved on Pompey's walls basically the exact same damn thing, just without the ability to take a bloody picture? Gods know we haven't gotten any more sex obsessed in the last few millennium than were already were the dozens before it. Just more efficient at bragging.

Yes, that's right. We have arcane powers greater than the wizards of yesteryear -- entire goddamn swathes of our species are now arcane behemoths compared to the legends of old -- and we use it more than most things to share amongst us tales of promiscuity and pleasure.

And thank the nonexistent gods for that. Of all the things to idolize and functionally worship, it's darn sure one of the better ones. Three cheers for fornication!
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Owlga

• Bay Watcher
  • Turbo times two
    • View Profile
« Reply #35046 on: April 14, 2014, 09:58:14 pm »

I used to think FJ just posted how he posted as some kind of joke, now I'm rather relived he just seems to be kind of a massive tool. Because the joke wasn't all that funny.
Quote from: Cupaketan
if u cant taek a cake, dont do a bake, in a kitchen
so u hav2 leve it ok bc its 2 hot 4u
Owlga is the chillest anime girl ever.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #35047 on: April 14, 2014, 10:05:15 pm »

That said, Frumple's mannerisms and word-play still tickle me like a glorious sandwich of Shakespeare and Terry Pratchett, so that's still enjoyable.

... There are not many ways to make a sandwich out of two people, and all of them are squicky/glorious.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35048 on: April 14, 2014, 10:24:51 pm »

My computer is getting moved from my room to the living room, because apparently I can't be trusted to use it without someone else being able see what I'm doing. The only other option I was given was to lose the computer completely.

The thing is, I've had a computer in my room since high-school. Why is this happening now?

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35049 on: April 14, 2014, 10:34:53 pm »

Someday I'd like to make a comic about life in ancient Rome or perhaps other ancient societies. It'd basically be about people getting up to the same crap they get up to today. Perhaps it would follow the life of a disillusioned youth whose job it is to plaster over graffiti on the city walls.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #35050 on: April 14, 2014, 10:42:05 pm »

Three cheers for fornication!
Fuck yeah!
Fuck yeah!
Fuck yeah!
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35051 on: April 14, 2014, 10:43:21 pm »

Three cheers for fornication!
Fuck yeah!
Fuck yeah!
Fuck yeah!
Three California references for Californication!
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #35052 on: April 15, 2014, 12:12:09 am »

That said, Frumple's mannerisms and word-play still tickle me like a glorious sandwich of Shakespeare and Terry Pratchett, so that's still enjoyable.

... There are not many ways to make a sandwich out of two people, and all of them are squicky/glorious.

Eh, I kind of enjoy being a muttering reactionary. It's more fun than being a part of the usual progressive hivemind.

I mean, I am part of the Liberal Hegemon. I just have socially conservative and contrarian streaks.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site
« Reply #35053 on: April 15, 2014, 12:18:41 am »

My computer is getting moved from my room to the living room, because apparently I can't be trusted to use it without someone else being able see what I'm doing. The only other option I was given was to lose the computer completely.

The thing is, I've had a computer in my room since high-school. Why is this happening now?

Someone on Lifetime or 'O' talking about the evils of the intarwebs.
Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35054 on: April 15, 2014, 12:34:24 am »

Riding the bus, a couple with a baby come on board. The parents reek of weed. You seriously have to do that shit by your toddler?
Maybe they used weed to keep the baby calm?
Better than "Riding the bus, a couple with a baby come on board. The parents do absolutely nothing as the little fucker screams its head off and drives me insane." 

>.>
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 2335 2336 [2337] 2338 2339 ... 3345