Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2359 2360 [2361] 2362 2363 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3382310 times)

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: IT'S FULL OF SPIDERS! Edition
« Reply #35400 on: April 20, 2014, 11:55:16 am »

Someone, somewhere in the house, is causing trouble, most probably the small kids that I see playing outside every day. There's probably some relatives of theirs that came over to visit today or something, in any case, it's fucking annoying, playing Ensiferum rather loudly does little to help, and the thumping and general noise is getting EXTREMELY annoying after half an hour now.

Fucking hyperactive little shits.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #35401 on: April 20, 2014, 01:37:51 pm »

Hop is a shit film made only to cash in on easter. Both protagonists are assholes who you don't feel sorry for and who deserve the shit they find themselves in. Russel Brand's voice is annoying. Kaley Cuoco cannot act. James Marsden seems to deliver all his lines in a hunched over pose in the manner of a man needing to go to the toilet. The parents of the main character are jerks, and have an adopted Asian child clearly there to break up the sea of Caucasian faces. Hank Azaria of Simpsons fame is in there as a evil Mexican Easter chick who for some reason is middle aged. Hugh Laurie delivers an irritating foppish toff voice as the Easter bunny. David Hasselhoff is in there too, just to crank up the C-list celebrity factor. Boy am I glad I don't usually watch films.
This is a blank sig.

Octobomb

• Bay Watcher
  • I like pens
    • View Profile
« Reply #35402 on: April 20, 2014, 02:00:37 pm »

Welcome to Channel 4 film selections, Monkeyhead XD. There are plenty of good ones, especially on film 4, though. I watched some of taken last night. It consists of Liam Neeson walking round shooting people in various limbs whilst demanding things of them. He then deals with henchmen with table flipping and more violence. The matrix reloaded was on recently, though. Good times. My favourite lines come from the first film, though. Please remove any belt buckles, shoes, watches, metal objects in your pockets... HOLY SHI-!
Independence Day and Toy Story 3 are on right now.
I saw 5 people with fedoras in my town yesterday.
They're the special biohazard containment agent, out to deal with m'laria.
Sig
Bay12's resident tea drinkers

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #35403 on: April 20, 2014, 02:19:04 pm »

There's probably some relatives of theirs that came over to visit today or something, in any case, it's fucking annoying, playing Ensiferum rather loudly does little to help, and the thumping and general noise is getting EXTREMELY annoying after half an hour now.

Just saying, I love Ensiferum.
I am surrounded by flesh and bone, I am a temple of living. Maybe I'll maybe my life away.

Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth,
Card-carrying Liberaltarian

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #35404 on: April 20, 2014, 02:20:22 pm »

I'm sick again, bluergh. The worst thing about being sick is always the eternally present feeling of undirected annoyance that comes with it. This table looks annoying for no reason. That mouse button feels annoying for no reason. The "post" button seems annoying for no reason.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35405 on: April 20, 2014, 02:23:16 pm »

There's probably some relatives of theirs that came over to visit today or something, in any case, it's fucking annoying, playing Ensiferum rather loudly does little to help, and the thumping and general noise is getting EXTREMELY annoying after half an hour now.

Just saying, I love Ensiferum.
Nordic metal always sounds like pirate music with guitars to me.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35406 on: April 20, 2014, 06:05:24 pm »

The "Three novels" have an interesting name. What on Earth was the author thinking when he invented... that?
It's a very specific genre. Kinda NSFW but not really(?)*.

*Unless you look at the preview. Don't.

Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought...
'The Baby Jesus Butt Plug', 'The Faggiest Vampire', 'The Haunted Vagina'... and, of course, the three novels you guys were already talking about that I was about to mention without realising it 'cause I am a little slow on the uptake whoops.
Literature at it's finest!...
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35407 on: April 20, 2014, 06:45:41 pm »

Apparently Carlton Mellick III has done a very sizeable series of bizzare books along those lines, most of which have titles I'm afraid to repeat here.
They seriously look terrible, and many seem like they're intentionally made to offend, the titles alone are often about as un-PC as you can get.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35408 on: April 20, 2014, 06:49:36 pm »

Apparently Carlton Mellick III has done a very sizeable series of bizzare books along those lines, most of which have titles I'm afraid to repeat here.
They seriously look terrible, and many seem like they're intentionally made to offend, the titles alone are often about as un-PC as you can get.
My guess? The guy's intentionally cramming out as many books with crude titles as possible, hoping to sell them on nothing more than morbid curiosity.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35409 on: April 20, 2014, 06:58:55 pm »

Apparently he's won several awards for some of his books, and some of them actually do look interesting to me, at least the ones that don't seem to be crazy high up the offensive scale.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #35410 on: April 20, 2014, 07:13:32 pm »

Why am I constantly surrounded by people who overreact to everything.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35411 on: April 20, 2014, 09:06:13 pm »

I have so very few things to do, so few obligations and responsibilities, and yet somehow they still pile up on me and stress me out, mostly due to me ignoring them. WTF is wrong with me? Arg. :(
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35412 on: April 20, 2014, 11:40:50 pm »

+19, hopefully this steadily incrementing number signifying people who care is comforting in its own unique way.

It is :> Thank you.

I just got back from a really nice Easter with the rest of my family and I'm feeling a bit better. There were two cats (one of which climbed in under the blankets with me and stayed there purring all night long), and a dog, and chickens, and deer, and I helped make a cake and ate potato salad.

Yay!
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35413 on: April 20, 2014, 11:43:19 pm »

+19, hopefully this steadily incrementing number signifying people who care is comforting in its own unique way.

I just got back from a really nice Easter with the rest of my family and I'm feeling a bit better. There were two cats (one of which climbed in under the blankets with me and stayed there purring all night long), and a dog, and chickens, and deer, and I helped make a cake and ate potato salad.

Yay!
This right here. The best thing.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35414 on: April 20, 2014, 11:45:08 pm »

Yay!
This right here. The best thing.

what if you have more than one cat

does it become the bester thing
Pages: 1 ... 2359 2360 [2361] 2362 2363 ... 3345