Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2534 2535 [2536] 2537 2538 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3429284 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

._.
Dear goodness did you get the wound checked up!?

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile

Got hit with a blob of molten metal just behind the ear. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-
OUCH
._.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Welding or something?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

But what about INTENSE MEDITATION?

* miauw62 MEDITATES VIOLENTLY

Sorry Descan, you have become the meaning of intensity.
He's trying to attain Descanirvana.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile

Had a buddy look at it, and aside from some burned hair, and a red mark, I was fine. It was more where it hit than anything. I've had worse burns on my arms but the sensitivity isn't there anymore, so they don't really hurt.

NINJEDIT: Yeah. I was welding a frame together and I was a weird position to get at the weld, and either some spatter from my weld jumped, or some spatter from my buddy welding above me landed on me.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Not gonna lie, my favourite part of all of those things is that my face never changes.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Picking my roommate up for work. I want to park for a minute and grab some food since he works in a restaurant.

Half the streets near him have No Stopping that's very strictly enforced. The rest of the streets have meters and every single one near him is taken. Some pay parking lots stop charging at 5, but not any of the ones near him. The only normally unsupervised parking lot has a guy parked in it right now watching it. And the banks nearby have decided to charge for parking in their lots after business hours.

I am not paying $5 to park for three minutes. I will pay 10 cents at a meter. Five dollars is too much. The universe hates me right now.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

Not gonna lie, my favourite part of all of those things is that my face never changes.

"Face. Face never changes."
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

After installing avast! on my netbook, it sees fit to bother me with popups asking my to get the paid version. This annoys me.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

After installing avast! on my netbook, it sees fit to bother me with popups asking my to get the paid version. This annoys me.

That's why I use Microsoft Security Essentials. It's not as "fancy", but it gets the job done and it's not constantly pissing you off. Between it and Malwarebytes, I don't see the point of an AV suite, because they're always obnoxious.

(I say this after spending ~5 hours on a customer's computer, with Avast installed, that has over 1,000 infected objects on it. AV is good for fuck all in most cases.)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 04:51:17 pm by nenjin »
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

I just bought Kasparsky.

Karkov

• Bay Watcher
  • There's been a distinct lack of Praisin' recently.
    • View Profile

I use F-secure, thing's really non-intrusive and pretty awesome.  Updates in the background when you turn on your computer, and you can schedule scans.  Also does heuristic scanning that's (again) non-intrusive.

Also was recommended to me by a guy with a stupidly high cyber-security based certificate, so that's a plus, too.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

Holy....Dutchling...What happened to your face?!?!?!

Speaking of the Dutch, I need to know a century of history by tomorrow.

I am screwed.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile

I just re-noticed a big patch of dead pixels on my tablet that I had somehow forgotten about. God dammit. 
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

Holy....Dutchling...What happened to your face?!?!?!
Holy hell, it's hideous!
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.
Pages: 1 ... 2534 2535 [2536] 2537 2538 ... 3345