Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2653 2654 [2655] 2656 2657 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3552256 times)

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Only 4 :P

And yes, it is! Good eye. I was back there today to water the sod we put down. Much less frustrating, mostly because it was 8 am, and normal humans are doing something else at that time probably.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile

Working hours have been changed. I now start much later and leave much later. I will also not have a definite way to and from work because of this.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

That sounds like a problem. I assume driving isn't possible?
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No license, so I'll have to bus it, I guess. My college bus pass is still good, at least.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No license, so I'll have to bus it, I guess. My college bus pass is still good, at least.
Have you thought of maybe buying a scooter (moped) or bicycle?

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd rather not be on the road unless in a car. The roads aren't large enough for cars to pass cyclists without moving into the oncoming lane.

No sidewalks around the area either.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: ZIP DAT SHIT YO Edition
« Reply #39816 on: July 18, 2014, 06:03:22 pm »

I kept using the same (properly cracked) copy of WinRar for like 15 years. But eventually I moved to 7zip because I often have to deploy it to customers and it's way easier to find it in the minefield of bundled download search results on Google and
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39817 on: July 18, 2014, 06:06:17 pm »

that's how i managed to accrue 122 separate charges of unauthorized systems access and broke my parole without ever having been assigned one

the life of an uplink corp. tech consultant is suffering

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39818 on: July 18, 2014, 06:21:07 pm »

that's how i managed to accrue 122 separate charges of unauthorized systems access and broke my parole without ever having been assigned one

the life of an uplink corp. tech consultant is suffering
Huh, oddly most of the people I come across end up arrested for counts of buggering various things and people, including their parole officer. That level of unprofessionalism is not acceptable.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #39819 on: July 18, 2014, 06:38:57 pm »

Huh, oddly most of the people I come across end up arrested for counts of buggering various things and people, including their parole officer. That level of unprofessionalism is not acceptable.

...buggering? Unprofessional indeed.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #39820 on: July 18, 2014, 08:08:32 pm »

Or making a right-hand turn without indicating. Or a left-hand turn without using signals, for all of you Americans.
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39821 on: July 18, 2014, 11:32:56 pm »

Or making a right-hand turn without indicating. Or a left-hand turn without using signals, for all of you Americans.
Hey, making right-hand turns without indicating is just as annoying here (and in the vast majority of the world) as it is in the UK.
...I assume you're from the UK, anyway. Only place I know of off the top of my head that drives on the left-hand side.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39822 on: July 18, 2014, 11:47:38 pm »

Well, it was doomed from the start, but the religious study a couple friends of mine started finally imploded. I had really only been going because I don't see them all that often anymore, and only even got a word in every now and again between the two of them. Anyway, another friend of mine decided he'd come to it today to test the waters, out of curiosity mostly. I'm of a different denomination than the other two, and when we disagreed it was kept calm and civil. I told him so, and he decided to come. He is Muslim. And they were not civil. I might go next week if they still do it, but my hopes aren't terribly high and I've kinda soured on the whole thing besides.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #39823 on: July 18, 2014, 11:51:01 pm »

Hey, making right-hand turns without indicating is just as annoying here (and in the vast majority of the world) as it is in the UK.
...I assume you're from the UK, anyway. Only place I know of off the top of my head that drives on the left-hand side.
New Zealand, actually. It's kind of like Canada, all tucked away down at the bottom of the world...

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39824 on: July 19, 2014, 12:13:26 am »

New Zealand, actually. It's kind of like Canada, all tucked away down at the bottom of the world...
Canada is a hat, not pants.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting
Pages: 1 ... 2653 2654 [2655] 2656 2657 ... 3345