Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2769 2770 [2771] 2772 2773 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3382765 times)

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Why would you assume that would be traumatizing? Given her daily life that would be downright fucking THERAPUETIC. Hell just hearing about what she goes through makes me smile at the potential stabbery of her family.
Ok. But wouldn't the bloodstains be hard to remove, still?

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Old people are weird like that. My grandmother used to buy me lots of books, but as far as I can remember they had to be approved by her church or something weird. She was always upset when she saw me reading something that she hadn't given to me.
How dare you try to have thoughts outside what the church deems appropriate!?
Do you deem it appropriate for me to join a Satanist cult?
What the hell do I care what you do? I'm not even in a church.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

Old people are weird like that. My grandmother used to buy me lots of books, but as far as I can remember they had to be approved by her church or something weird. She was always upset when she saw me reading something that she hadn't given to me.
Do you deem it appropriate for me to join a Satanist cult?
STOP CHANGING YOUR MIND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ARGUMENT

I'M GOING TO WORSHIP SATAN AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

I'M GOING TO WORSHIP SATAN AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT
...'kay.

* MaximumZero goes back to what he was doing.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

My dad used to complain about me reading too much, saying I'd damage my eyes and go blind.
Now he complains about me reading too little.
My grandfather complained about me getting college books because "I already have too many books" and because he apparently thinks the only book I need to read is some ?history? book that he has.
Yeah.
Old people are weird like that.
Don't generalize people like that >_>
It's rather less of the 'old people are like that! D:<' and more on what ideas or beliefs they've got that influence that kinda statement to you. Meaning less of the 'old people' stuff anyway <_<

...I wonder if you've been reading in dim light Cmega :P

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

My dad used to complain about me reading too much, saying I'd damage my eyes and go blind.
Your dad complains about everything ever.

...Is there some reason you haven't murdered your family yet?
I know I would. Oh my shit would I murder the fuck out of your family.
And then I would revive them. So I could murder them some more.
I don't know what else I could possibly need if I had your family to repeatedly murder...

Dude. Show some tact. Don't talk about people's family like that. It's not your place.
Love, scriver~

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile

I trod on my wine cooler sleeve thing and it popped all over my carpet. :(

now I've got to drink warm wine in a room that smells of whatever shit they put in those things :(
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

Your dad complains about everything ever.

...Is there some reason you haven't murdered your family yet?
I know I would. Oh my shit would I murder the fuck out of your family.
And then I would revive them. So I could murder them some more.
I don't know what else I could possibly need if I had your family to repeatedly murder...

Dude. Show some tact. Don't talk about people's family like that. It's not your place.
Tact is sold separately from the Masterwork BFEL. :P
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile

Ah, the beauties of Atheism.

'Course, I've got plenty of friends who go to church, and the like. Whatever makes you happy, man. If I saw someone out on their lawn praising the sun, I'd nod and say, "Whatever you like, man. Enjoy!"

When it starts affecting me and others who don't want to have anything to do with the religion in question, I get pissy.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Google Maps The Website is saying I can get to my university today on the normal bus.

Google Maps The Phone App is saying I need to go downtown to get to my university today, the normal one is not running.

Reality decided to go with the Phone App, and forgot to tell me.

I, in my stupidity, did not think that the same bloody fucking program would be different for the same route/time, nor did I think that Google Maps would tell me it's running on a day it isn't! Hell, it's not like it doesn't know what weekend schedules is! The same trip tomorrow, it's telling me I need to go downtown! :I

* Descan is thankful he has a very helpful mother, who can drive him to the campus.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Not rage, but mild annoyance.

Don't you just hate it when you hear someone coming up the stairs while you're waiting for the elevator and it arrives and you're holding the door so you don't come off as an ass. But then they just say hi and keep walking because of course they live on the first or second floor. And you look all wierd standing there holding the door for some stupid reason :I
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Don't you just hate it when you hear someone coming up the stairs while you're waiting for the elevator and it arrives and you're holding the door so you don't come off as an ass. But then they just say hi and keep walking because of course they live on the first or second floor. And you look all wierd standing there holding the door for some stupid reason :I
...I don't hate it at all because it ain't weird O__O
One time someone just gave me a thumbs up. It wasn't interpreted as a teasing or bad way because of the sincerity in his expression. Gave me a laugh before I let the elevator door close. xD

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile

Why would they be using the stairs up to the first floor if they wanted to use the lift though?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Ah, the beauties of Atheism.
I feel the need to clarify that I am indeed an atheist, but I'm not a fedora, I hope. I only own two hats, and I know I look ridiculous in them both. Anyway, I apologize if I went above a couple of peoples' heads, and I also apologize for explaining the joke if I didn't and am therefore ruining it. That should cover all my bases, right?

Pages: 1 ... 2769 2770 [2771] 2772 2773 ... 3345