Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2773 2774 [2775] 2776 2777 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3423370 times)

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Something Truly Rageworthy
« Reply #41610 on: August 16, 2014, 06:36:42 pm »

How about we rally the upper boards and lower boards in order to pool together funds to make a private army that will invade and conquer Honduras in order to free Cmega?

I hope you're alright.

:(

Maybe you can counter-bribe the police to be in your favor? :-\

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41611 on: August 16, 2014, 06:46:15 pm »

There's no sort of Child Protection Service in Honduras? Even if you aren't technically a child, there must be some kind of organization, government or otherwise, that can help. Even some sort of church, provided they actually care and won't simply turn you back to your parents.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile

I don't understand what makes them think it's okay to beat the shit out of your kid while they're begging for forgiveness.

I don't know what to do if the police wouldn't help. Maybe you need to get creative, mix it up. Tell the school counselor to call the police? Maybe if you told a friend / buddy / acquaintance / human at school that you needed help, their family could try and help. Anyone who you're sure isn't close enough to your parents to be fooled by their do-no-evil christian routine.

Even though American police have no place in Honduras for obvious reasons, I promise that I will do everything in my power to help, if I get even the slightest bit of a chance to do anything at all.

Alternatively, you could PM me your address and I could send them a letter from Jesus. *joke*

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #41613 on: August 16, 2014, 06:56:04 pm »

I have never seen calling the police ever help.
Never.

I can't advocate for murder because that;d put me in jail, but your parents are scums of the Earth who should be wiped off the face of the Earth, and once I am free from all this financial dependency on my parents and being unable to travel, I'm going to make it my lifelong goal to make the lives of these ignorant lowlives as miserable as possible.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41614 on: August 16, 2014, 07:05:35 pm »

The sweetest revenge you can have against someone like that isn't pain, death, and destruction. They don't learn from that, and the problems never get fixed. Besides, you don't want to fixate on something in an unhealthy way. No, the best thing that you can do is to have success and live a happy life, and when they try to claim credit for mentoring you or whatever, simply reverse it on them and ensure that they know that you are where you are in spite of their efforts. It doesn't sound like much, but it's the sharpest knife you'll ever find.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Mr. Strange

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41615 on: August 16, 2014, 07:14:44 pm »

The sweetest revenge you can have against someone like that isn't pain, death, and destruction. They don't learn from that, and the problems never get fixed. Besides, you don't want to fixate on something in an unhealthy way. No, the best thing that you can do is to have success and live a happy life, and when they try to claim credit for mentoring you or whatever, simply reverse it on them and ensure that they know that you are where you are in spite of their efforts. It doesn't sound like much, but it's the sharpest knife you'll ever find.
Best plan.
Then you get cities like Paris where you should basically just kill yourself already.

You won’t have to think anymore: it’ll be just like having fun!

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #41616 on: August 16, 2014, 07:17:55 pm »

Yep.
The thing that'll make them sad is you being happy outside of their control. Aim for that, not to repeatedly being influenced by them through outbursts of rage or tears.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #41617 on: August 16, 2014, 07:20:26 pm »

Success is one thing, but they still need to fucking die. It's separate.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #41618 on: August 16, 2014, 07:25:48 pm »

Best plan.
THEN you use the howitzer on their house?
I can agree with this plan.

Just be sure the people Cmega actually likes are not inside at the time.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #41619 on: August 16, 2014, 07:28:16 pm »

Good thing because everyone dies eventually. Most likely painfully, so violent revenge fantasies are pointless and are just going to result in a terribly bad decision being made. True, it would be great if they just coincidentally died horribly and painfully, but encouraging murder isn't a good idea especially in a situation where it sounds like a good idea. My sympathy goes out to you, Cmega. I hope you can find someone to help.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #41620 on: August 17, 2014, 02:51:43 am »

My 4G provider now blocks port 6667, too. They used to only block 6666 for IRC. Dumb.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #41621 on: August 17, 2014, 03:04:23 am »

Good thing because everyone dies eventually. Most likely painfully, so violent revenge fantasies are pointless and are just going to result in a terribly bad decision being made. True, it would be great if they just coincidentally died horribly and painfully, but encouraging murder isn't a good idea especially in a situation where it sounds like a good idea. My sympathy goes out to you, Cmega. I hope you can find someone to help.
Especially that encouraging murder just steeps in violent thoughts. Thoughts which skew the perception :/ if reinforced and without any counter-backing, anyway.
Yeah, understandable anger...but it isn't good in this position to just dwell on anger. The basis on that is: They acted out of a thought or belief that they found...reasonable >_> (damn me if its the take on Proverbs 13:24 though, given their background, as in truth the meaning of this is pretty much like basic psychology...observational psychology, anyway. Physical violence at that level is not. ...Not! <_< It's more of a symbolic background pertaining to beating away thoughts which would result in a badly developed person. Not literally. Pertaining to 'sparing the rod')

Though, Cmega, someone in the least should know of what's happening to you. Whatever the connections anyone else has--do those relatives who're on good terms with them even know what they're doing to you?
Someone should know of it. As far as I can see, we can at least give advice here--this advice may be wrong in context at times, but what's important is that someone there should know of such acts. :s

I doubt that its an 'everyone doesn't care and damn I'm abandoned' situation. Someone there must at least care.
Something must be done. If nothing will be done--there will be nothing in return.

I'm thinking that taking a picture of the physical wounds as proof for posterity would be a good idea there.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 03:11:15 am by Tiruin »

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #41622 on: August 17, 2014, 03:51:31 am »

Proverbs 13:24. Oh yeah.

If there's one thing I'm sick of, it's so-called Christians justifying their morally reprehensible and blatantly evil actions with Bible verses taken out of context.
Stop giving my religion such a bad name, dammit.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #41623 on: August 17, 2014, 03:56:33 am »

What is the context for that verse, actually?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #41624 on: August 17, 2014, 03:59:56 am »

It's basically saying that you should punish your children when they do things that are not okay, as opposed to letting them run amok and do whatever they like. It's generally accepted that using an actual rod to do so is unnecessary :P.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.
Pages: 1 ... 2773 2774 [2775] 2776 2777 ... 3345