Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2775 2776 [2777] 2778 2779 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3417828 times)

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Something Truly Rageworthy
« Reply #41640 on: August 17, 2014, 11:59:31 am »

The anger of someone who's being oppressed by a dominant social class shouldn't be mistaken for bigotry. Listen to me! It's more important for you to chide me than to listen to how I'm being mistreated? By people who have hired me?
Employers can suck. We get it.
Generalizing 'rich' people because of the way those that you chose to work for allow their children behave is still bad.
Take a closer look at this text!

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #41641 on: August 17, 2014, 12:03:02 pm »

The anger of someone who's being oppressed by a dominant social class shouldn't be mistaken for bigotry. Listen to me! It's more important for you to chide me than to listen to how I'm being mistreated? By people who have hired me?
Employers can suck. We get it.
Generalizing 'rich' people because of the way those that you chose to work for allow their children behave is still bad.

Or, in other words, by the same logic you could say you 'hate white people' because, presumably, the employers are white. If not, change as appropriate.

Plus, the kids are encouraged to treat poor people as subhumans for being poor. You're better than them not generalizing people based on income as they do.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 12:05:06 pm by scrdest »
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41642 on: August 17, 2014, 12:04:22 pm »

Oh yes, that kind of rich people, the kind that are too rich to need basic humanity. That's the kind of rich person I can feel good about stealing from, because after all, they have more stuff to replace what is stolen. Unfortunately, that's a pretty empty victory because they have more stuff to replace what is stolen.

::)

On a serious note, I think she hates their richness because they use their richness as a proof they have the right to mistreat her or something like that.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #41643 on: August 17, 2014, 12:12:05 pm »

Those kinds of people are why my favorite TV show is Leverage.

Damn good show.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #41644 on: August 17, 2014, 12:12:57 pm »

What's it about?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41645 on: August 17, 2014, 12:30:06 pm »

A bunch of thieves who steal from corrupt rich people.

* Tawarochir casts Discern Time

It's on on the Ion channel today, at 2, if you want to check it out.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #41646 on: August 17, 2014, 12:30:48 pm »

* Tawarochir casts Descan Time
* Descan read that as his name.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41648 on: August 17, 2014, 12:33:20 pm »

* LordSlowpoke replaces the quartz in their watch with a descan

i have no idea why i didn't do this bef-

* LordSlowpoke checks the time

oh

it only displays pillage

* LordSlowpoke puts on a war wizerd hat

can do

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #41649 on: August 17, 2014, 12:43:52 pm »

I wish someone would just murder my brother so I don't have to endure his hypocricy and malicious remarks anymore.

I already have to resist the urge to kill him every time he makes an appearance because I hate him so much.

Maybe I should take a break from Bay 12 for a couple months while I spend all the time I can with my brother, so maybe he'll have a revalation, and actually see me as a human who wants to be his brother, rather than a toy / punching bag.

He can do anything to anyone else he wants. It doesn't make him feel bad, because he's a fucking monstrosity, but if he's even mad about onr little thing, he can take it out on people in the most dickish way he wants, and he doesn't need to apologize for it. After all, it's not like his malice can drive people to the point of homicidal and suicidal thoughts. Then after they apologize for their heinous crime of leaving a door open or disaggreeing with him when he believes he's right, he goes back to acting like an infant with tourette's syndrome, because that's not hypicritical at all, obviously.

At the very best, he'll silently feel bad about himself and stop being an asshole. I imagine it's impossible to get him to apologize.

He doesn't have a fucking bad past. Nobody ever even implied that he had a bad past. I HAVE A FUCKING BAD PAST because I was the one who had to put up with having a class of 20 different clones of him back in elementary school. And here he is today, the only person who hasn't owned up to what they did, and still doing it every chance he gets, every day, for the past 15 years. Every day that I can remember.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #41650 on: August 17, 2014, 12:45:45 pm »

How exactly does he not have to apologise? I don't get it...
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Sinlessmoon

• Bay Watcher
  • [Trollinging Intensifies]
    • View Profile
« Reply #41651 on: August 17, 2014, 01:00:20 pm »

@Cmega

Jesus, that's just awful. I really wish you could just call CPS or something but not being able to... :(

I really wish you the best and hope that you can get your parents arrested for this.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41652 on: August 17, 2014, 01:07:47 pm »

I found out recently that many of them intentionally raise their children to spit on people of lower classes. I'm angry about it. I shouldn't have to put up with a 9-year-old acting like anything nice I do for her is a natural function of my being poor.

Now now, pity that poor child. His crippling case of afluenza means he just can't understand that what he is doing is wrong.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #41653 on: August 17, 2014, 01:17:11 pm »

Could always adopt the Joker philosophy.

'I set fire to anyone who earns more money than me.'
ftfy

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41654 on: August 17, 2014, 01:19:13 pm »

A bunch of thieves who steal from corrupt rich people.

* Tawarochir casts Discern Time

It's on on the Ion channel today, at 2, if you want to check it out.
So it's like an American 'Hustle'?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑
Pages: 1 ... 2775 2776 [2777] 2778 2779 ... 3345