Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2804 2805 [2806] 2807 2808 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3382664 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Did your car overheat? If so, prepare for a fuckheug bill.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!

I am currently fucking pissed at myself for not starting this project earlier, and fucking pissed at the maths department for putting a question in here that's way above sane level.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile

Was walking back from my first session of philosophy. It starts raining. Like, pouring rain. Apparently the single large cloud in the sky above us just so happened to be a raincloud. Literally no other cloud in the sky except for that. Sun was still shining during the entire rain. Also, it's a good 15 to 20 minute walk from my dorm to the philosophy building. Brilliant. And because of the rain, it got god-awfully humid. Like, "it's so humid I'm swimming through the air" levels of humid.

TEXAS. WEATHER. G-MUTHAEFFING-G.

Also, my philosophy textbook costs 180 bucks. Got a book of british literature three times as thick as the philosophy textbook for 70. Insane prices.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile

You know that thing in movies where they run their thumb along the edge of a knife to check how sharp it it?
Don't actually do that.

I'm not even sure how that much blood can come out of a single digit but apparently it can.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

See if it will shave arm hair. That's generally the smarter way to do it. It's a thing in movies because as a thing in RL it's impractical and dangerous.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's 2330, I'm allowed to have bad ideas.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!

It's currently 00:45 here, and I understand cycloid graphs far better than I ever wanted to. @_@

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile

Are both of you in the military?  :o
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

It's only 2014 here, and your words fill me with sadness. Apparently the future has time travel and uses it to excuse stupidity. Also refuses to do freaky time loop stuff so as to watch self slice self up instead of actually experiencing it.

Verily, temporal manipulation has made our people lazy and callow.

E: Also, give me your future genetic manipulation/cybernetic replacement technology. Some massively fucked up part of our evolutionary history decided it was a good idea to have jaw problems make your eyes hurt, and I currently want to both viciously violate some part of space time for that cockup and tear out my goddamn eye. Well. That and fix the problem. Intelligent design is a rip, I want to trade my creator for someone that actually had an int score over 2.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 05:49:30 pm by Frumple »
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Graknorke, it's only 2014. I fear you may have lost so much blood, you have lost track of the year.

EDIT: Ninja'd!
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's only 2014 here, and your words fill me with sadness. Apparently the future has time travel and uses it to excuse stupidity. Also refuses to do freaky time loop stuff so as to watch self slice self up instead of actually experiencing it.
Listen, there's not a lot you can do with time travel without fucking things up. Might as well use it to voyeuristically enjoy people's stupidity.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Was walking back from my first session of philosophy. It starts raining. Like, pouring rain. Apparently the single large cloud in the sky above us just so happened to be a raincloud. Literally no other cloud in the sky except for that. Sun was still shining during the entire rain. Also, it's a good 15 to 20 minute walk from my dorm to the philosophy building. Brilliant. And because of the rain, it got god-awfully humid. Like, "it's so humid I'm swimming through the air" levels of humid.

TEXAS. WEATHER. G-MUTHAEFFING-G.

Also, my philosophy textbook costs 180 bucks. Got a book of british literature three times as thick as the philosophy textbook for 70. Insane prices.
That Slugbooks website seems to help. Found my chem textbook (retail price of 260-360) for 80-90 bucks instead, through that website (an aggregator of internet prices).
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile

See if it will shave arm hair. That's generally the smarter way to do it. It's a thing in movies because as a thing in RL it's impractical and dangerous.
My teacher taught me to do it along the width of the blade, not the length, if you get what I'm saying.

I just stab myself in the armpit until everything in and on them falls out. Never fails.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

Hey, I didn't know they allowed internet access to insane asylums.

Huh.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread
Pages: 1 ... 2804 2805 [2806] 2807 2808 ... 3345