Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2888 2889 [2890] 2891 2892 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3418587 times)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today:Our "favorite" anniversary Edition
« Reply #43335 on: September 17, 2014, 10:30:50 am »

Today has just been annoying as FUCK.
*prepares to strike greatorder do-*

Oh.

I read that as:
Toady has just been annoying as FUCK.
*lowers bludgeon* ( ._.) *ahem* Move along everyone. No embarrassed GUNINs to see here.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today:Our "favorite" anniversary Edi
« Reply #43336 on: September 17, 2014, 10:44:10 am »

*Punches GUNIN in the arm*

Sorry...
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today:Our "favorite" anniversary Edition
« Reply #43337 on: September 17, 2014, 10:51:57 am »

I feel too stressed to be able to feel happy anymore, even when I'm laughing out loud at weird Youtube videos. That, combined with depression which has been developing ever since a couple of things on the forums brought me to wonder wether listening to my emotions or my sensibility would make me happy. Additionally, worrying about wether listening to my emotions (which I do not want to do, and will probably have too many repercussions) or listening to what I believe I want (which several people have told me makes me inhuman and is probably true) can make me happy.

I don't even know who I am or what I want anymore, and that just makes me so angry. I don't know what I'm supposed to do with anything. I'm not suicidal, because I already feel dead. I don't know how to put it into words, but this is as close as I'm gonna get.

Just gotta keep moving, keep on either ignoring my instincts or selling my soul by letting them rule me.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 11:00:53 am by IronTomato »

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #43338 on: September 17, 2014, 11:02:47 am »

IronTomato confirmed for cannibal.

I was kinda in the same place, and I just decided, fuck it, I'm going to decide who I am and what I want. Has worked ok for me.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #43339 on: September 17, 2014, 11:08:53 am »

You will never be truly happy if you ignore. :-\

Understand what's going on or orient yourself through that storm. There's a reason for everything.

Phmcw

• Bay Watcher
  • Damn max 500 characters
    • View Profile
« Reply #43340 on: September 17, 2014, 11:28:44 am »

http://www.smh.com.au/world/sabotage-suspected-as-dozens-of-children-reported-dead-after-measles-vaccination-in-syria-20140917-10hzk4.html

I'm not sure if rage-inspiring news count, but apparently, someone poisened measles vaccine to raise anger against the west in Syria.  About 30 children dead, and many more can be expected if there is an outbreak in the area.

Edit : After thinking about it a little, I'll keep an eye on this case. "The vaccine have been sabotaged" is always easyer to say than "we fucked up is some way". I'll look for an independant confirmation.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 11:38:56 am by Phmcw »
Quote from: toady

In bug news, the zombies in a necromancer's tower became suspicious after the necromancer failed to age and he fled into the hills.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #43341 on: September 17, 2014, 11:32:19 am »

http://www.smh.com.au/world/sabotage-suspected-as-dozens-of-children-reported-dead-after-measles-vaccination-in-syria-20140917-10hzk4.html

I'm not sure if rage-inspiring news count, but apparently, someone poisened measles vaccine to raise anger against the west in Syria.  About 30 children dead, and many more can be expected if there is an outbreak in the area.
I...
Give me a sec.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Karkov

• Bay Watcher
  • There's been a distinct lack of Praisin' recently.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43342 on: September 17, 2014, 11:59:31 am »

Edit : After thinking about it a little, I'll keep an eye on this case. "The vaccine have been sabotaged" is always easyer to say than "we fucked up is some way". I'll look for an independant confirmation.
[ANGER INTENSIFIES]

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #43343 on: September 17, 2014, 12:05:25 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #43344 on: September 17, 2014, 12:07:49 pm »

Homework is piling up.

Important homework.

Arg, it's like a mountain that only gets taller.

*Reads last few post*

Run from the Tirror.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43345 on: September 17, 2014, 12:08:48 pm »

I have no words. None. The mix of anger and sadness in me is immeasurable.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #43346 on: September 17, 2014, 12:11:00 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
*sirens sound*

Tiruin has been angered! Everyone hide in their basements! Do not come out until the all clear has been sounded after the fallout has reached acceptable levels!
My baby! Has anyone seen my baby?!

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #43347 on: September 17, 2014, 12:17:32 pm »

My baby! Has anyone seen my baby?!
It's too late for your baby! Next time you see them they'll be a walking bastion of accepting and loving malice!
MY LEG

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #43348 on: September 17, 2014, 12:35:27 pm »

Alas poor Iron's leg, violently hugged from its socket and then used to bring five people into a state of horrifying togetherness.

Five heads are not meant to fit in a single size 9 shoebox.

The bodies have still not been found, but are presumed loved into a state of non-being.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #43349 on: September 17, 2014, 12:39:07 pm »

Your baby is now a Tiruator. Terminating in the name of the Tiru, a most Tirrible experience.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread
Pages: 1 ... 2888 2889 [2890] 2891 2892 ... 3345