Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3090 3091 [3092] 3093 3094 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3424858 times)

Sinistar

• Bay Watcher
  • Absolutely detests Sinibombs
    • View Profile
    • http://dojo.fi/~rancid/loituma__.swf
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Back To Your Regular Rage Edition
« Reply #46365 on: November 16, 2014, 01:28:45 am »

@_@
Man...that kind of reasoning.
Realistically, that isn't or shouldn't even be considered because of how unrealistic it is!

You'd be surprised how common this attitude still is.

"Hey, she was asking for it!" All my rage.
Everything is an instrument if you hit it the right way.
Oh they know. Spiders are not stupid. They've just got disproportionally huge balls.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Back To Your Regular Rage Edition
« Reply #46366 on: November 16, 2014, 01:58:39 am »

@_@
Man...that kind of reasoning.
Realistically, that isn't or shouldn't even be considered because of how unrealistic it is!

You'd be surprised how common this attitude still is.

"Hey, she was asking for it!" All my rage.
I'm not surprised actually :P It's prevalent here--though on a lesser note though.
But still that attitude exists is rageworthy enough. Misuse of reasoning, our power.
Reminds me of that debate on Animals vs Humans, Intelligence (general)...I took the former. We won it. :I

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #46367 on: November 16, 2014, 02:15:29 am »

One of my flash drives has become write protected and I have no idea how to un-write-protect it. I've tried fucking with the properties with no luck, and I can't find a switch on the flash drive itself. At least it only had about 3 GB of space, so it's not a huge loss.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46368 on: November 16, 2014, 03:08:32 am »

this completely disregards the part where that specific workplace allowed the kinds of clothing being used but people from outside the workplace decided to hurl abuse at the guy anyway

gee, point here was "blaming the victim is a stupid thing to do" anyway

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46369 on: November 16, 2014, 11:08:06 am »

My stepdad is on another tirade about what he imagines my hygiene to be. Only this time, he decided to dump so much bleach on the floor outside my room that it stained the linoleum white(was deep red). Even with the door closed, I found it hard to breathe. That's going to fucking far, I'm not going to be gassed in my own bedroom.

At least now my stepdad is literally worse than Hitler. Hitler never ordered gas to be used on the Allies, he thought it was too inhumane(note, he did think the Jews weren't human, so...). It might have been used, but never on Hitler's orders.

One of my flash drives has become write protected and I have no idea how to un-write-protect it. I've tried fucking with the properties with no luck, and I can't find a switch on the flash drive itself. At least it only had about 3 GB of space, so it's not a huge loss.
Try this article.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #46370 on: November 16, 2014, 12:22:00 pm »

Please do not gas your children. This has been a public service announcement.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #46371 on: November 16, 2014, 12:48:24 pm »

b-buht

BUHT
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46372 on: November 16, 2014, 01:52:01 pm »

...?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46373 on: November 16, 2014, 01:53:22 pm »

...?
And here we have a person confused by the consept of not gassing minors.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #46374 on: November 16, 2014, 01:55:36 pm »

4mask confirmed for Nazi.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #46375 on: November 16, 2014, 02:08:07 pm »

More! More for my army!

MORE!
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46376 on: November 16, 2014, 02:16:09 pm »

4mask confirmed for Nazi.
Hey, GWG is a communist, that's all I'm saying.

+1 to any of those who get that reference.

Also, now I've had to change my personal text back to something it was a long time ago.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 02:18:08 pm by 4maskwolf »

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #46377 on: November 16, 2014, 02:26:00 pm »

You mean -was- a communist? Bay12 was always at war with spambots. Bay12 was never at war with GreatWyrmGold.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #46378 on: November 16, 2014, 02:32:29 pm »

Damn. Why'd we ban him, then? :P

In my own rage, I have a science paper and a maths paper, and then two days of study leave... After which I write a language paper. Grammar-type language, no less.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46379 on: November 16, 2014, 02:36:47 pm »

I write a language paper. Grammar-type language, no less.

may the gods help you, for oxford will not
Pages: 1 ... 3090 3091 [3092] 3093 3094 ... 3345