Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3226 3227 [3228] 3229 3230 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3424207 times)

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile

The solar plexus has a lot to recommend it as well. Though hopefully there is no next time.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Next time punch him in the throat. No bones to break your hand on there.

Eh... I wasn't really aiming for anything in particular. Not really overjoyed on the idea of a "next time", though.
More of a "just in case," rather than a, "oh, this will definitely happen again."

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Also, I feel like I'm the only person down in these parts that plays Masterwork more often than Vanilla/Lightly modded vanilla.

This makes me rage. The very idea. Not that you're doing it in particular, but that it's such a common thing that people think it's a natural progression. It's just a fucking mod, not the holy goddamn grail.

Seriously, the only reason I complain about Riot is because the Dota community is already shit and the League community is already shit and anything I say is just more shit in the pile. My anger about the community's idea about Masterwork could make the DF community shit and fuck that.
Not to derail or anything, but is that the common perception? I recall taking a look at Masterwork on more than one occasion and just thinking that it didn't really look interesting enough to be worth the bother. :|

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

alexandertnt

• Bay Watcher
  • (map 'list (lambda (post) (+ post awesome)) posts)
    • View Profile

Ugh, I just spent the last 20 minutes undoing 6 steps in Blender. It's actually faster to try and sculpt the mistake away than it is to actually undo it.
This is when I imagine the hilarity which may happen if certain things are glichy. Such as targeting your own body parts to eat.

You eat your own head
YOU HAVE BEEN STRUCK DOWN!

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile

Not to derail or anything, but is that the common perception? I recall taking a look at Masterwork on more than one occasion and just thinking that it didn't really look interesting enough to be worth the bother. :|

It's very popular on reddit, and there have been a few discussion threads in the upper boards about Vanilla v. MW that didn't go over so well.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile

Back in the days, when there weren't multiple subboards of the modding forum, the masterwork threads tended to clutter the modding board somewhat fierce. That was pretty annoying since I've had to spend additional time searching for stuff.

I haven't played it, but from what I can remember, a LOT of people were voicing their displeasure at some undetectable fortress-breaking cultists which they discovered by having their fortresses suddenly destroyed without any warning.
._.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Back in the days

* LordSlowpoke pumps syringe gun

get off my lawn m8 swer 2 meself

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

Yup

Btw, guys jewelry and dates keep her happy.... Just sayin......
I, too, ply my laptop with jewelries to keep her happy.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile

I have a brother who cant see the point of having complete kills on in a multiplayer civ game where someone could nuke the hell our of a city, land troops around it bypassing your army and take it, killing you off despite yer army of death, doom and destruction ready to do whatever.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Diiiiick move, game. Mandatory characters, and a reduced party size, for the final(?) battle. No warning of this. One of my set three characters is... forty levels behind everyone else, badly underequipped, and missing many of their skills.

... it went so badly the game crashed when I died.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile

Diiiiick move, game. Mandatory characters, and a reduced party size, for the final(?) battle. No warning of this. One of my set three characters is... forty levels behind everyone else, badly underequipped, and missing many of their skills.

Even though this is wrong thread, but

METEOR SWARM IS ON THE WAY

(pls tell the name of the game k thx)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 10:58:45 am by Sergarr »
._.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile

Oh wow do I hate that kind of thing. I'm looking at your FF8. Zell why are you so weak stop punching things you're doing 50 damage while the others are doing 1200.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

(pls tell the name of the game k thx)
too tired. Check my posts, it's the only one I've been talking about in GD over the last day or two.

And yes, I'm entirely aware I could have just typed the name instead of all this, but bah and humbug.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

It's Crimson Gem Saga or something apparently.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

And my girlfriend's mom hates me for some reason (Maybe because she still prefers her old boyfriend, even though they haven't seen each other for years) and so her mom will not even let her get a phone because she might use it to call me. She cannot go out to movies with her friends because I might go and meet her there.

I haven't done anything wrong, I don't know why she dislikes me so much!
Pages: 1 ... 3226 3227 [3228] 3229 3230 ... 3345