Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3230 3231 [3232] 3233 3234 ... 3312

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 2643715 times)

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile

Half the time I go into the bathroom at work, there is urine in the toilet, and the seat is up.
Despite there being a urinal literally 10 feet away.
And the door to the bathroom has a lock, because it only holds one person at a time, so privacy is not the excuse.

What really ticks me off, though, is one time when the toilet seat was up and soaked with piss, so I had to get some paper and wipe it down, and then lower it, only to find piss on the top.

Do you understand that?

Somebody peed on the toilet seat, then lifted it up to pee on the underside of it.

This is why I hate people.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • Not having personal text in currentyear
    • View Profile
    • Realtalk for a second

You haven't hated people until you've had to clean out a toilet stall which someone has shotgunned with shit. Floors, walls, ceiling. Unintentionally.

Cake
Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile

Heh, I did that once with puke.

Believing I had cleaned up.

In the bathroom of a close friend.

When I was fourteen.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

In my old highschool there were wads of shitty (literally) toilet paper stuck to the ceiling.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Mr. Strange

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Drunk customers who puke/piss/shit before they make it to the bathroom are the worst, especially if they do it in someplace public. Where people watch and take pictures of you cleaning it.
There are several good reasons why I don't do concerts and festivals anymore and that's one of them.
Then you get cities like Paris where you should basically just kill yourself already.

You wonít have to think anymore: itíll be just like having fun!

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • WHERE'S YOUR MOTIVATION!?!?
    • View Profile

Oh bathroom rage. Fucking drives me insane at work. People are a) to lazy too flush their poop or urine and b) too privileged to think they're responsible for replacing the toilet paper when they use the last of it, despite 5 fucking rolls sitting on the tank behind them. I think the phrase "that's the janitor's job" was even uttered once. As though we have a full-time fucking janitor/uniformed bathroom attendant on the payroll.

I guarantee it's those mother fuckers upstairs in the insurance office, who seem to think they operate a level above everyone else in the building, despite, apparently, having bathroom skills below that of an 8 year old. We tried cutesy bathroom notes with internet memes on them. We tried emails, polite and not-so polite. Nothing really seemed to make a difference. And then one day it just stopped. So I assume the errant shitter or shitters got fired. Still no one replaces the toilet paper roll though.

In my actual rage-to-rage moment.....a forum I've been posting on for literally the last 15 years had to migrate to another host. Not only is the entire forum slow as balls now, but I get JSON errors when trying to post threads. Error reads "JSON ERROR UNKNOWN CHARACTER AT LINE 1 COLUMN 1 OF THE JSON DATA." Line 1. Either that's a bad error message for a fucking time out (most likely), or these people are even worse at their job than I thought possible.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 09:15:18 pm by nenjin »
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile

Where people watch and take pictures of you cleaning it.
On a scale of drinking battery acid to expanding dong, this definitely merits at least a mild disconcertion.

Who records someone cleaning literal shit?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Where people watch and take pictures of you cleaning it.
On a scale of drinking battery acid to expanding dong, this definitely merits at least a mild disconcertion.

Who records someone cleaning literal shit?

Someone who both doesn't have to clean shit for a living, and is a complete asshole.
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA]
    • View Profile

"If it's yellow let it mellow, if it's brown flush it down"
I flush *public* toilets, since the next person will just get grossed out and do it anyway, but I like no-flush urinals.  They save water.  At home, I'd rather clean my toilet more often than flush 4-10 times as often.
They/them
Black lives matter.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile

Ew.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile

THIS TOILET HYGIENE THREAD NOW.

ninjedit: OW, you can't act shocked at a conversation you were actively contributing to.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 09:22:56 pm by Graknorke »
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: FLUSH THAT SHIT Edition
« Reply #48478 on: January 13, 2015, 09:23:06 pm »

THIS TOILET HYGIENE THREAD NOW.

Let's settle for TOILET RAGE THREAD.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: FLUSH THAT SHIT Edition
« Reply #48479 on: January 13, 2015, 09:25:42 pm »

...TMI, man.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.
Pages: 1 ... 3230 3231 [3232] 3233 3234 ... 3312