Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3260 3261 [3262] 3263 3264 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3413847 times)

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

Some day I will try snake meat. And kangaroo meat too. Maybe croc or alligator? :v I've already had dog and it was not exactly something I would have on a daily basis.

Re: edible animals by MaximumZero somewhere above.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

I had kangaroo steaks just a few days ago. It tasted of more game-y steak. It wasn't hugely different, to be honest.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

Honestly I doubt that any meat that exists will be too different from chicken, beef, or pork. Landlubber meat only, of course.

"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

the1337doofus

• Bay Watcher
  • Grand Master Lurker
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Why.
WOULD ANYONE DO THIS?!
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
[angry sputtering intensifies]
God I hate Bubbas. Why would you add a stock like that? What purpose does it serve? IT JUST MAKES IT LOOK UGLY.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 01:17:09 pm by the1337doofus »
Quote from: /k/
Multiple babies means that the force is distributed per baby, so less force total per baby.
burning dwarves is a sign of productivity

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!

You think that's bad? Watch this:

I can't see anything wrong with that. Looks like a normal gun to me.

:P

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

It looks like the barrel is made of fine wood, then the stock is made of cheap plastic.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile

Why.
WOULD ANYONE DO THIS?!
God I hate Bubbas. Why would you add a stock like that? What purpose does it serve? IT JUST MAKES IT LOOK UGLY.

While trying to identify that rifle ( a Lee Enfield?) I found this. I'm not sure what sort of person it takes to think this is a good idea, but I have some words for them.

Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile

Wow! Can you even fire using that grip? How people can damage such priceless antiquities?
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile

What about....THIS?!?
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!

It's for when you need to score a headshot with your knife at five hundred metres, duh.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile

It doesn't work as a sight, nor is practical as a knife. Congratulations, you made the second most useless object in the universe, the first being the machine that turns itself off.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

the1337doofus

• Bay Watcher
  • Grand Master Lurker
    • View Profile

Why.
WOULD ANYONE DO THIS?!

While trying to identify that rifle ( a Lee Enfield?) I found this. I'm not sure what sort of person it takes to think this is a good idea, but I have some words for them.

Hillbillies who have an obsession with the tacticool and a few power tools lying around, that's the kind of person who does this.
Also, that does appear to be a Lee Enfield. Although the barrel looks like it's been sanded down or something... Eugh.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 02:05:54 pm by the1337doofus »
Quote from: /k/
Multiple babies means that the force is distributed per baby, so less force total per baby.
burning dwarves is a sign of productivity

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile

Why.
WOULD ANYONE DO THIS?!

These creations should be shoved up creator's bottom immediately after creation, methinks.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

I was gonna say, tacticool is all the rage for hillbillies with all the verve to go to war, but none of the spine.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile

I was gonna say, tacticool is all the rage for hillbillies with all the verve to go to war, but none of the spine.

Agreed. White Death used iron sights.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 02:29:26 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?
Pages: 1 ... 3260 3261 [3262] 3263 3264 ... 3345