Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3262 3263 [3264] 3265 3266 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3381659 times)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

That is... certainly an analogy.
It's even topical.

Well... sorta'. Okay, it's a reference that's over two decades old now but shut uuuup.

And no clue, grak. The answer is "Probably" though likely anthromorphized.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile

A couple months ago a housemate moved out and took my PS2 (which he was borrowing at the time, and I told him to give it back before he left) with him. He refuses to return my messages or calls or anything. Yesterday he made a Facebook post complaining about how he has no friends.

Well maybe you'd have more friends if you would actually return what people loan you.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

He's in the next town over. I could go get it if I knew his address but the staff here aren't allowed to give it to me.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile

BAY12 STALKER DIVISION, ROLL OUT

WE'RE GONNA SWAT-STYLE THAT FUCKER
BREACH AND CLEAR MOTHERFUCKER
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile

College students, adults, right? Many of them old enough to be my mom or dad several times over. STILL DON'T KNOW TO FLUSH THE GOD DAMN TOILET AFTER USING IT, APPARENTLY. Of all the pet peeves I had in high school, of all the things that could instantly ruin my day, this is the one that I thought I could get away from in college. It was in a regular stall, not the handicap one, so it's not like they couldn't have reached the lever; it was pure, disgusting laziness of the worst degree. What sort of sty does somebody have to be raised in where that's acceptable? Who can be so deficient in common courtesy, nay, common sense, to just willingly NOT perform this one simple action to keep the bathroom moderately pleasant to use? As I mentioned before these are fully-grown adults, which makes this entire thing even more baffling and rage-inducing.

FUCK.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

I'll get the Sheep Squad on patrol. I'll need some help with the Department of Kea if we want air support.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't even care about the console itself. He can keep it. I want the memory cards and the game. I can replace the console and I have an extra controller. Okami is hard to find and I've got a whole lotta hours on those cards.

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

College students, adults, right? Many of them old enough to be my mom or dad several times over. STILL DON'T KNOW TO FLUSH THE GOD DAMN TOILET AFTER USING IT, APPARENTLY. Of all the pet peeves I had in high school, of all the things that could instantly ruin my day, this is the one that I thought I could get away from in college. It was in a regular stall, not the handicap one, so it's not like they couldn't have reached the lever; it was pure, disgusting laziness of the worst degree. What sort of sty does somebody have to be raised in where that's acceptable? Who can be so deficient in common courtesy, nay, common sense, to just willingly NOT perform this one simple action to keep the bathroom moderately pleasant to use? As I mentioned before these are fully-grown adults, which makes this entire thing even more baffling and rage-inducing.

FUCK.

I work in a predominantly 40+ workplace. Trust me, this never changes. And the amount of people I notice not washing their hands... *shudder*.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wash your hands! Also cough into your sleeve. If you don't, cute redheads get sick.

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I used to work in a resteraunt, where I'd wash my hands every chance I got, and always sneezed in to my sleeves. It drives me so mad. It LITERALLY takes 30 seconds people!

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

I just sneeze into the inside of my shirt, personally. Like, duck head into collar, sneeze, done. Seems even more functional than the sleeve -- less chance of someone touching it, and if they do they're probably punching you so screw 'em.

... people do keep looking at me funny when I do, though. Philistines.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

I despise people who don't flush the toilet.

My sneezes, though, are usually far too dramatic to be contained by a mere sleeve. I tend to take a deep breath, then spray snot over my surroundings as my head whips forward and I am propelled bodily backwards by the force of the blast, flailing arms optional but recommended. :-\
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile

The Mythbusters showed that sneezing into your shoulder or upper arm is the most sanitary.

Hence why I do it.
I despise people who don't flush the toilet.
* Tawarochir agrees with Yoink.

Every time I go into the bathroom in a public place, there's urine in the toilet.

EVERY. DAMN. TIME.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile

Half the time I go into the bathroom at work, there is urine in the toilet, and the seat is up.
Despite there being a urinal literally 10 feet away.
And the door to the bathroom has a lock, because it only holds one person at a time, so privacy is not the excuse.

What really ticks me off, though, is one time when the toilet seat was up and soaked with piss, so I had to get some paper and wipe it down, and then lower it, only to find piss on the top.

Do you understand that?

Somebody peed on the toilet seat, then lifted it up to pee on the underside of it.

This is why I hate people.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

You haven't hated people until you've had to clean out a toilet stall which someone has shotgunned with shit. Floors, walls, ceiling. Unintentionally.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 3262 3263 [3264] 3265 3266 ... 3345