Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3279 3280 [3281] 3282 3283 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3382565 times)

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: FLUSH THAT SHIT Edition
« Reply #49200 on: January 17, 2015, 02:17:51 pm »

You know what puts me in a great fucking mood? When, minutes after I've woken up, without even being greeted, my grandfather yells at me to get dressed and go shovel. As in, yelled like I did something wrong, by being fucking asleep. AAAAGRH. FUCK.
Holy crap, that's almost how my father greeted me this morning.

I feel you.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #49201 on: January 17, 2015, 02:21:53 pm »

All these people who don't like sparkling water. ;.;

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #49202 on: January 17, 2015, 02:23:52 pm »

I do! :D

I also enjoy sparkling apple juice. Especially in a wine glass.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49203 on: January 17, 2015, 02:26:42 pm »

It needs some kind of flavour beyond CO2. Otherwise it's just unpleasant.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49204 on: January 17, 2015, 02:31:15 pm »

It burns the inside of your mouth and makes your teeth feel weird. Why would you not dislike it?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49205 on: January 17, 2015, 03:35:08 pm »

It burns the inside of your mouth and makes your teeth feel weird. Why would you not dislike it?
Mostly because I like the burning sensation, honestly.

Why do people eat peppers?
Basically, The Lego Movie wasn't even nominated for Best Animated Feature and Interstellar missed pretty much everything outside the technical categories. Of course, normal people stopped taking these sorts of awards seriously years ago, but those two snubs in particular set me off because those are some of the best films I've seen in years and neither one of them is even getting consideration because the Academy sucks Disney's dick for animated shit and can't take even the most down-to-earth science fiction movies seriously.
Same reason Fire Emblem: Awakening didn't get any awards--it was released the same year as The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, which was basically Link to the Past but IN THE FUTURE! and WITH WALL CRAP! and WITH EVEN LESS PLOT!(it even had the same art style and same half an overworld for the triforce's sake), causing LBW to get any of the awards the excellent Awakening should have gotten by virtue of being a Zelda game.
1. It's more that they weren't even nominated. The Lego Movie in particular surprised me because how many major animated movies were there to choose from?
2. As someone unfamiliar with the game, I am intrigued by what "wall crap" means.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 03:37:55 pm by SealyStar »
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49206 on: January 17, 2015, 03:37:04 pm »

Mostly because I like the burning sensation, honestly.

Why do people eat peppers?
I like hot sauce for the taste, personally.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #49207 on: January 17, 2015, 04:03:32 pm »

woke up this morning with terrible drainage and had to head into work

whether or not this is related to the rounds of beerio kart I played last night is yet to be seen

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49208 on: January 17, 2015, 04:29:58 pm »

beerio kart
Mario Kart as a drinking game sounds interesting and a great way to feel what it's like to drive drunk.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #49209 on: January 17, 2015, 04:40:09 pm »

beerio kart
Mario Kart as a drinking game sounds interesting and a great way to feel what it's like to drive drunk.
1 beer per contestant
the beer must be finished before the race is over
every track except for rainbow road and, as of last night, bowser's castle

Suprisingly enough, playing mario kart was a hell of a lot easier than playing halo

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #49210 on: January 17, 2015, 04:57:45 pm »

We just call Mario Kart with alcohol "drunk driving".

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #49211 on: January 17, 2015, 05:06:53 pm »

You know what puts me in a great fucking mood? When, minutes after I've woken up, without even being greeted, my grandfather yells at me to get dressed and go shovel. As in, yelled like I did something wrong, by being fucking asleep. AAAAGRH. FUCK.

That was basically my entire teen years growing up with my dad. 11am? WHY AREN'T YOU OUTSIDE HELPING ME TO DO ALL THIS SHIT I SAY YOU NEED TO HELP ME WITH. I'VE BEEN UP SINCE 5AM BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #49212 on: January 17, 2015, 05:12:53 pm »

The government should institute a reverse-curfew. No one should ba allowed to leave their house until noon.
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49213 on: January 17, 2015, 06:22:42 pm »

Basically, The Lego Movie wasn't even nominated for Best Animated Feature and Interstellar missed pretty much everything outside the technical categories. Of course, normal people stopped taking these sorts of awards seriously years ago, but those two snubs in particular set me off because those are some of the best films I've seen in years and neither one of them is even getting consideration because the Academy sucks Disney's dick for animated shit and can't take even the most down-to-earth science fiction movies seriously.
Same reason Fire Emblem: Awakening didn't get any awards--it was released the same year as The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, which was basically Link to the Past but IN THE FUTURE! and WITH WALL CRAP! and WITH EVEN LESS PLOT!(it even had the same art style and same half an overworld for the triforce's sake), causing LBW to get any of the awards the excellent Awakening should have gotten by virtue of being a Zelda game.
I know that game! I have only watched its playthroughs, but it appears to be a horribly fun and adorable eugenics simulator.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49214 on: January 17, 2015, 06:26:01 pm »

I know that game! I have only watched its playthroughs, but it appears to be a horribly fun and adorable eugenics simulator.
I'm sigging this.
Pages: 1 ... 3279 3280 [3281] 3282 3283 ... 3345