Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3308 3309 [3310] 3311 3312 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3418383 times)

XXXXYYYY

• Bay Watcher
  • Been a long time.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Decimals of Wrath Edition
« Reply #49635 on: January 25, 2015, 01:37:09 am »

It's midnight
Tried to get the half indoors half outdoors cats back in and one of the indoors only cats escaped so guess who got to chase after a cat in flip flops and underpants?

I hope to god you live in the Southern Hemisphere
Why's that?
Because it's winter here in the NH, I presume. It's warmer in the SH.
edit: ARGH screwed up mah quotes
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 01:39:09 am by XXXXYYYY »
Oooooooo. I know. ClF3. That should be a fun surprise.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #49636 on: January 25, 2015, 01:37:59 am »

It's Winter in the Northern Hemisphere :P

's cold man, flip flops and underpants aren't much for Winter apparel :D

Ninja'd
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49637 on: January 25, 2015, 01:44:54 am »

Speaking of the Southern Hemisphere being warm, the heat is pissing me off right now.
I just had a shower, but it's showing no signs of cooling down and at this rate I'll be all sweaty and gross again by the time I go out.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49638 on: January 25, 2015, 01:47:27 am »

Speaking of the Southern Hemisphere being warm, the heat is pissing me off right now.
I just had a shower, but it's showing no signs of cooling down and at this rate I'll be all sweaty and gross again by the time I go out.

Ha, I have that problem now and I'm in the NH, in Wisconsin, and it's snowing!

It's also 1am, and I'm tired and can't sleep as a result of being SO GODDAMN WARM :|
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49639 on: January 25, 2015, 01:49:03 am »

Hey, internal heating/decent insulation is cheating! :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49640 on: January 25, 2015, 01:52:03 am »

I'd be fine without that, I prefer being cold. The thermostat is presently set at 65F, which apparently is fucking freezing according to pretty much everyone who enters the apartment, including my wife. I'd prefer it colder still...

The issue is that it controls the heaters in every room, rather than having separate controls, and since the bedroom is small, it heats up quickly, and my wife is just a ball of hotness (in myriad ways) which makes it worse.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49641 on: January 25, 2015, 01:54:13 am »

Aha, I see. Crazy.

...Now I'm picturing you married to a miniature sun.
Booze is Life for Yoink

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49642 on: January 25, 2015, 01:56:40 am »

That would be awful.

Not least because I'm Scottish, and have pasty white skin. In the Summer I generally change from shades of white to red and back for 3 months.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49643 on: January 25, 2015, 11:47:01 am »

Continuing from yesterday, I spent nearly an hour powerwalking down a highway to cash my check, during which I learned the following: a method to slide along a mushy sidewalk that's actually faster(and more of a workout) than walking on normal pavement, that the crossing signal for a major intersection does not change at all and that the light does not stay green long enough to even begin crossing, much less make it across 6 lanes, and lastly, after cashing my paycheck, I was so hungry from powerwalking that I went to Checkers, only to wait 15 minutes to even order.
I ordered two Steakhouse Doubles, but they gave me only one(but charged me just for one), and a value-sized drink that they upgraded to a small for free(because of the wait. I wouldn't complain normally, but the main reason I got a value size was because I didn't want to carry a big drink in my pocket. I had intended to eat as I walked, but since I only got one sandwich, I stayed to eat it. That was a good thing, since I discovered it had mushrooms in it. I'll admit, as hungry as I was, they weren't bad, but I hope to never eat something so disgusting as mushrooms again.

When I got home, I got to hear my parents talking behind my back about how I'm "not normal" - as if my stepdad, who's greatest dream is to live in a camper in the woods with his dogs, is any judge of what's normal - because I "spend 24 hours a day in my room" and that I don't blindly follow his religious beliefs. And for my mother, she considers me and presumably my siblings to be nothing more than baggage from her past.

In a bit of irony, as they were getting ready for church this morning, my stepdad got so sick to his stomach that he couldn't go.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #49644 on: January 25, 2015, 05:03:59 pm »

I was on the fence about renewing my WoW subscription. I ended up saying "Fuck it!" and going through with it, getting a 2-month card.
Now I find out the Guild Wars 2 is only $10, today only, and I'm currently burning up inside because I spent the last of my spending money renewing my WoW sub. Someone offered to buy it for me, however. Hopefully they're able to pick it up before the sale ends.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49645 on: January 25, 2015, 07:59:44 pm »

My cough still hasn't cleared up, and periodically resurges.
This has been going on for at least a month now.

Goddamn cough. If I see a doctor, they will, without a doubt, say wait and see what happens, and it's too much effort to faff with for no return.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49646 on: January 25, 2015, 09:38:50 pm »

My cough still hasn't cleared up, and periodically resurges.
This has been going on for at least a month now.

Goddamn cough. If I see a doctor, they will, without a doubt, say wait and see what happens, and it's too much effort to faff with for no return.

Depends how long you've had it. I think the average cough lasts for something like 20 days, any longer and you should see a doctor.

Also depends where you live. In the UK, they generally offer you anti-biotics for things like that, not sure about the US (or anywhere else...) because I don't like going to the doctor.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49647 on: January 25, 2015, 09:46:41 pm »

Distractedly went to eat what I thought was a piece of cookie.
It was a rock. Now my tooth hurts.

DAMNIT FLOOR-COOKIE WHY DID YOU BETRAY ME SO
Booze is Life for Yoink

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #49648 on: January 25, 2015, 09:49:44 pm »

she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #49649 on: January 25, 2015, 10:05:07 pm »

why isnt that a happy
what did mao ever do to you that youre angry when hes happy
thats not nice
Pages: 1 ... 3308 3309 [3310] 3311 3312 ... 3345