Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

Let's Play: Elemental - War of Magic (BETA 2-A)

(1/9) > >>

Pathos:
The Game
Elemental - War of Magic is a fantasy TBS currently in development by Stardock Entertainment. It's got lots of bugs and blah blah features. There is currently almost no magic and very little war, but I figured I could show off the game anyhow. Oh, and the AI sucks at the moment. You can get an achievement for "Beating the Broken AI", but you have to be a sad person.

There doesn't appear to be any NDA, either, so fun times.

Go here for real info.

Choices
Choices, choices. You can pick the world name (not sure if the other options do anything actually useful, at the moment), make a sovereign and pick a faction, at this point in time. All magic skills are useless, so we'll be avoiding them, but everything else is pretty good to go. Oh, and faction choice changes the colour of your borders and roofs on buildings.

My suggestion is that you guys pick a world name, a sovereign name and a faction. You tell me what sort of character you want, and I'll try and make it. You can alter appearance too, but that's too indepth. Just tell me what you want him to look like.

Spoiler: Make A World (click to show/hide)Spoiler: Make A Sovereign (click to show/hide)Spoiler: I Wanna Make A Sovereign TWO (click to show/hide)Spoiler: Pick A Faction (click to show/hide)
Choose now, ladies!

Boksi:
World Name: Oram Alnis
Sovereign Name: Bjorn(♂)/Birna(♀) Bone-Breaker
Sovereign Skills: Fightan and Leadan and Poetry
Sovereign Looks: Fierce Viking
Faction: Tarth

BE VIKINGS! Rape, pillage and burn, in that order! Or was it pillage, rape and burn?

Pathos:

--- Quote from: Boksi on June 18, 2010, 09:14:55 am ---World Name: Oram Alnis
Sovereign Name: Bjorn(♂)/Birna(♀) Bone-Breaker
Sovereign Skills: Fightan and Leadan and Poetry
Sovereign Looks: Fierce Viking
Faction: Tarth

BE VIKINGS! Rape, pillage and burn, in that order! Or was it pillage, rape and burn?
--- End quote ---

At the very least, this is getting given in to wherever you can upload your sovereigns to.

EuchreJack:
Make a really, really stupid valley girl soverign.  Then laugh at all the bonus points you get by picking stuff that only hurts the useless magic system!

Mephansteras:
Make the mightiest warrior you can, and lead hordes of troops to plunder your enemies cities!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version