Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Facade  (Read 1845 times)

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Facade
« on: June 25, 2010, 04:32:23 pm »

There aren't any good links at the moment, but I downloaded my version at the GameSpot page.
So, this is the thread where you put your funny stageplays, and talk about the game Facade.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
These were my first and second times playing, respectively.

Apple Master

• Bay Watcher
  • The Master of Apples. IT IS AN APPLE
    • View Profile
Re: Facade
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2010, 04:50:56 pm »

Mine always goes "BLAKSKGJ ERROR <AGASGFH" when I try and see screenplays. I think it might be because I need to run as admin. Regardless, it's a p.fun game, in that it's sometimes completely incompetent at interpreting you, so conversations end up as "WHAAA?"
PSN: SirAppleforth. Add me and say you're from Bay12!

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2010, 05:02:25 pm »

Yeah. In one of the ones I posted they just burst out laughing after I told her to shut up.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2010, 06:37:33 pm »

Mine always goes "BLAKSKGJ ERROR <AGASGFH" when I try and see screenplays. I think it might be because I need to run as admin. Regardless, it's a p.fun game, in that it's sometimes completely incompetent at interpreting you, so conversations end up as "WHAAA?"
Ehh, they're just regular .txt files.

They always seem to ignore what I say, but I have done(and posted the screenplay) one where I just stood there saying nothing. They thought I was being rude and kicked me out. Well actually, Trip did anyway.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.