Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

Let's Play Fallout 3 (2)?

(1/9) > >>

Jervous:
Hey everyone that may or may not have posted in my other Let's Play of Fallout3, the other one kinda ended sorta badly, and I was thinking of starting a new one. I've gotten back into Fallout 3, so I thought it might be fun to try it again. Completely different history this time, different mods and everything.

I mean, if they've got the caps and you've got the rooms, it's a win-win right? Whaddya say?

Should I start another?

EuchreJack:
I was reading about the Settler series of mods, where you make a village.  That would be interesting to see.

Any LP of Fallout 3 would be welcome from you.

x2yzh9:
Yes pl0x. Will not be dissapoint.

Urist McOverlord:
Sure, I'm in for it. Oughta be good for the lulz

Jervous:

--- Quote from: EuchreJack on June 19, 2010, 10:38:34 pm ---I was reading about the Settler series of mods, where you make a village.  That would be interesting to see.

Any LP of Fallout 3 would be welcome from you.

--- End quote ---

I've tried that before, but the mod doesn't work very well on my game for some reason. However, I can still do the same thing with one of my mods which makes it so you can build any kind of furniture anywhere you want, along with a mod that allows me to recruit anyone. That way I can simulate a village XD

I'm making a new form where you guys can vote for what you want (histories, hairstyles, race, etc.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version