Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Liason died  (Read 803 times)

meowmix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Liason died
« on: June 20, 2010, 04:59:22 am »

the wiki says that the liason respawns in the new version, but fails to say whether or not we will get more than one should the replacement dies.

does anyone know whether or not they will always get replaced or if they will only get replaced once.

Lightning4

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Liason died
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2010, 05:05:33 am »

They won't be replaced anyway right now so it doesn't matter, a bug is preventing it.

It sounds like to me when it's working again, that they'll be replaced on demand should your fort continue to arrange "accidents". Could be wrong though, but it'll be fun testing.

meowmix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2010, 05:07:58 am »

bleh mine just died in a siege.

Grimlocke

• Bay Watcher
  • *kobold noises*
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2010, 04:50:10 pm »

Soon we could have yet another yearly spawning character to abuse, but for now I guess we have to keep them alive.
I make Grimlocke's History & Realism Mods. Its got poleaxes, sturdy joints and bloomeries. Now compatible with DF Revised!

daemoria

• Bay Watcher
  • [VERTEX_SMITH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2010, 10:38:15 pm »

My liason is a kick ass marskdwarf, so I've had no trouble keeping him alive. He always spawns with exceptional armor and crossbow, plus a quiver of bronze bolts. He's almost made more kills than my GoblinMulcher1051(c). Actually that's a lie, but he's up there for number of kills.
3 <≡Vertex≡>
This is a exceptionally prepared stack of 3 vertex. It forms the shape of a triangle.

meowmix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2010, 03:16:04 am »

mine showed up right before a siege and died.

i used that rune application to turn him into a zombie and he left unhappy or something. hopefully ill still have liason functions after this ; P