Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Does anyone dream about?...  (Read 9936 times)

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes, I know Human is spelled with 1 "a"
    • View Profile
Re: Does anyone dream about?...
« Reply #75 on: July 11, 2010, 08:23:33 pm »

Damn, you guys dream?

I haven't had a natural dream since I was 3. I have to FABRICATE dreams to get something close. Its kind of like scripting a movie, except dreams, and it rarely, if ever, works.
Quote from: SolarShado
Hell yes! Who need a space elevator when you've got a space escalator!?!?
Quote from: Cthulhu
Watch out bots, Sherlock Humaan is on the case.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 11, 2010, 09:05:31 pm »

Damn, you guys dream?

I haven't had a natural dream since I was 3. I have to FABRICATE dreams to get something close. Its kind of like scripting a movie, except dreams, and it rarely, if ever, works.
Very rarely, if you don't count lucid dreams.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 11, 2010, 11:16:18 pm »

For me to remember my dreams, I usually have to get 8+ hours of sleep and wake up without an alarm.  I have to essentially drift back into consciousness peacefully.

Although waking up from a screaming nightmare usually assures that I'll remember THAT one.  Had one about a dragon where I threw a bucket of water in its mouth, and it screamed so loud that I actually tried to wake up, failed, and had to endure the scream for a few moments before waking up for real.

optimumtact

• Bay Watcher
  • I even have sheep
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 12, 2010, 04:48:31 pm »

Actually, I did the night after I read this thread.

Bay12 obviously controls my mind.

Run you can sti--

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
alternately, I could just take some LSD or something...

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 12, 2010, 04:52:29 pm »

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Doomshifter

• Bay Watcher
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 19, 2010, 08:45:00 am »

You know, I never quite got this me-- ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
Add me on PesterChum! My chumhandle is doomedHermit.
Right now Rampages seem to be Godzilla quietly walking into Tokyo, biting the leg off of one reporter... then creeping off again without a sound.

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
  • Pile the bodies, set them aflame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 19, 2010, 10:31:03 am »

NO GLORY TO THE HYPNO TOAD!ALL GLORY TO TARN ADAMS!

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 19, 2010, 11:12:20 am »

ALL GLORY TO THE ONE TOAD
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 19, 2010, 11:16:51 am »

FBI Agents and Men-pretending-to-be women, we have done it. We found the only place on the internet where that damn meme doesn't stick. Although, in hindsight, this really should have been expected...
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

twwolfe

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes ponies for their cuteness
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 20, 2010, 12:04:40 am »

I tend to remember most of my dreams. well, pretty large chunks of them.

the latest one i had I was on a train car where, by steering a wheel and turning the hands on a clock, i could travel throughtime/space. then i landed it in a schools and somehow a bunch of boys and girls in uniforms climbed on board. then it went to a first-person view of it zooming down the train station stairs as... Something came and started taking over. It was a bit freaky because i never could see what the something was. Next thing i recall was the train car suddenly balanced on a bridge above a river and someone in the car falling into the river. I jumped in, but suddenly the flow started going forward and back, so it was like standing in that one part of the tide where the undertow goes out just as the tide comes in. then i think i started having a different dream

I also had one where a bunch of wolves and lions were fighting against a batch of water called the tidewash, and we ended up hiding behind a semi-trailer
There are dwarves that are nothing but useless sacrifices - Miners are not one of them.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]