Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Toady One doesn't exist, the donation money is funding the Taliban.  (Read 14475 times)

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
Re: Toady One doesn't exist, the donation money is funding the Taliban.
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2010, 10:37:58 pm »

That is all.

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2010, 10:54:10 pm »

Of course he did, that's what MW2 based it's storyline off of.
While talking to AJ:
In college I studied the teachings of Socrates and Aeropostale

Earthquake Damage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2010, 10:56:45 pm »

Of course he did, that's what MW2 based it's storyline off of.

I thought it was about war in the 31st century.

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2010, 11:04:33 pm »

No, it's about the Cod wars:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cod_Wars

Nikov

• Bay Watcher
  • Riverend's Flame-beater of Earth-Wounders
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2010, 11:07:15 pm »

People who think Bush arranged 9/11 confuse me. Its as if Bush-haters can't decide if he's a diabolical evil genius, or dirt stupid. I'd say he was a human being, myself.
I should probably have my head checked, because I find myself in complete agreement with Nikov.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2010, 11:11:31 pm »

The facts of life: The Diff'rent Strokes TV shows pilot episode was completely different. The video of the second Coming of God got mixed up with it, so to hide the fact that the rapture has happened, they made it into a TV show with a replacement for the little kid.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2010, 11:20:08 pm »

People who think Bush arranged 9/11 confuse me. Its as if Bush-haters can't decide if he's a diabolical evil genius, or dirt stupid. I'd say he was a human being, myself.

As the chairmen of the New Coke idea put it:
He ain't that smart, and he isn't that stupid.
While talking to AJ:
In college I studied the teachings of Socrates and Aeropostale

Muz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2010, 12:25:59 am »

Lies, all lies. Requesting lock.

Conspiracy; The world will end in year XXXX! Normal person: Yeah, that's straight up science... what can you do?
Conspiracy; The politicians are lying to us! It's an illusionary game created to entertain! We have no real power! Normal person: Well, duh! You probably voted more times than I did.
Conspiracy; Our corporations are using slave labour around the world to feed our society and keep us complacent, so that we go along with whatever the men in black say! Normal person: Better them than us.

Heh, I'd be that normal asshole. Your portrayal of "conspiracy" people seems very much like a lot of liberals and communists I know from college. Those people who think that a petition could bring world peace. After a few years, they just go "Oh, everyone does it."
Disclaimer: Any sarcasm in my posts will not be mentioned as that would ruin the purpose. It is assumed that the reader is intelligent enough to tell the difference between what is sarcasm and what is not.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2010, 12:32:40 am »

People who think Bush arranged 9/11 confuse me. Its as if Bush-haters can't decide if he's a diabolical evil genius, or dirt stupid.
Cheney was a diabolical genius, Bush was... Dirt stupid? That's an insult to dirt. Let's just say if Bush got any dumber the universe would implode.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2010, 01:12:55 am »

Aw, Bush wasn't that dumb. It's just that the pressure of presidency seemed to bring out the worst in him in terms of stupid.

Anyway, you know what I hate? An actual conspiracy. Every time one is uncovered it just fuels the fire.

Damn you would-be criminal masterminds!

Sevrun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2010, 05:44:58 am »

People who think Bush arranged 9/11 confuse me. Its as if Bush-haters can't decide if he's a diabolical evil genius, or dirt stupid.
Cheney was a diabolical genius, Bush was... Dirt stupid? That's an insult to dirt. Let's just say if Bush got any dumber the universe would implode.

And he still did a better job dealing with Katrina than Obama as even _tried_ to do with the oil spill.  I mean 57 days before he even started to deliver an actual response instead of just photo-ops?  So if Bush was stupid... what does that make Obama exactly?  So super intelligent that he's paralyzed by the possibilities of what he repeatedly says he can't do?   ???
Demon of Darkness

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2010, 05:54:44 am »

And he still did a better job dealing with Katrina than Obama as even _tried_ to do with the oil spill.  I mean 57 days before he even started to deliver an actual response instead of just photo-ops?  So if Bush was stupid... what does that make Obama exactly?  So super intelligent that he's paralyzed by the possibilities of what he repeatedly says he can't do?   ???

Also, don't forget that thanks in part to the Dubya administration's aid policies, AIDS deaths in Africa decreased by 10%. Okay, yeah, correlation doesn't imply causation, but he did some good.
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

Muz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2010, 06:01:05 am »

Pssh, they're all no dumber than the people who voted for them. I blame the American education system. Yale and Harvard are cranking out piss poor graduates. They're spending less time on producing quality presidents and spending more effort on sounding all high and mighty with their fancy dead languages.
Disclaimer: Any sarcasm in my posts will not be mentioned as that would ruin the purpose. It is assumed that the reader is intelligent enough to tell the difference between what is sarcasm and what is not.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2010, 07:23:23 am »

YOU CAN'T PROVE THAT I CAN'T PROVE THAT YOU CAN'T PROVE THAT THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!!
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2010, 11:21:32 am »

Aw, Bush wasn't that dumb. It's just that the pressure of presidency seemed to bring out the worst in him in terms of stupid.

Anyway, you know what I hate? An actual conspiracy. Every time one is uncovered it just fuels the fire.

Damn you would-be criminal masterminds!
The worse thing is such conspiracies are smallscale and not necessarily connected to anything else.

And are usually there to cover up a massive mistake made by said conspirators.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5