Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Toady One doesn't exist, the donation money is funding the Taliban.  (Read 14623 times)

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
Re: Toady One doesn't exist, the donation money is funding the Taliban.
« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2010, 12:13:12 pm »

You think THAT's a conspiracy? Try this on for size.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Virex

• Bay Watcher
  • Subjects interest attracted. Annalyses pending...
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2010, 12:39:25 pm »

You're an idiot for believing the Taliban is behind all this. I've got a paper proving that the money is used by the Illuminati to set up abortion clinics!

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2010, 12:51:40 am »

And he still did a better job dealing with Katrina than Obama as even _tried_ to do with the oil spill.  I mean 57 days before he even started to deliver an actual response instead of just photo-ops?  So if Bush was stupid... what does that make Obama exactly?  So super intelligent that he's paralyzed by the possibilities of what he repeatedly says he can't do?   ???

Like hell!

Bush wasted weeks while people were dying and getting raped and fuckloads more without delivering humanitarian aid to an american city.  American presidents have the ability to make sure that humanitarian aid gets delivered to an american city.

The Gulf coast does not currently need humanitarian aid.  It needs the damn oil leak to stop.  And that is something that nobody can do.

Ask yourself this: how many scandels have there been around the BP spill?  How many oil booms sat around for weeks unused?  How many essential packages went undelivered?  How much expert advice wasn't put to use?  How many people were the victims of government apathy?

Whereas with Katrina...
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2010, 01:03:10 am »

No, you're wrong because the money is going directly to Joe Lieberman.
And Joe Lieberman runs the South American wing of the Taliban. I don't see your point?

Heh, the CIA are totally going to do a background check on me for that...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2010, 04:27:25 am »

You fools! The donation money is funding the vile efforts by the dark axis of the Wiggles, Teletubbies and Sesame Street to take over the world! Elmo was going to reveal the truth, but they found out and imprisoned him in an apartment, thus creating Elmo's World! It's so obvious, anyone who can't see that I am right is part of the conspiracy!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2010, 04:30:39 am »

Almost. But the Teletubbies don't share the glory, they exterminate the competition. They can be pretty ruthless when they want to be.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 25, 2010, 05:01:41 am »

The Teletubbies are Daleks?
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 25, 2010, 05:15:17 am »

No, they Exterminate. Teletubbies just exterminate with extreme prejudice.

HideousBeing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 25, 2010, 05:20:12 am »

You're an idiot for believing the Taliban is behind all this. I've got a paper proving that the money is used by the Illuminati to set up abortion clinics!

You fool! The Illuminati is only a shadow organization run by the Templars and a few wealthy businessmen. The templars are a shadow orginization created by the council of 11 whose current membership includes Obama, Glenn Beck, and Samuel Jackson.

Phmcw

• Bay Watcher
  • Damn max 500 characters
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 25, 2010, 07:03:09 am »

Anyway the Talibans are just an old tool of the CIA that got out of hand, just like Ben Laden.

Oh wait, I don't think I'm doing this right.
Quote from: toady

In bug news, the zombies in a necromancer's tower became suspicious after the necromancer failed to age and he fled into the hills.

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 25, 2010, 07:31:56 am »

you meant ben stiller

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 25, 2010, 08:09:08 am »

I hear he was a failed Super Soldier project. I think they got the idea from the Monty Python skit about the funniest joke in the world.

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 25, 2010, 08:26:27 am »

that was actually a true story, only it happened in ww2 japan instead of germany...the atomic bomb never existed

HAMMERMILL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 25, 2010, 08:47:26 am »

Eh, conspiracy theories never stand up to logical debunking. They usually end up becoming more and more improbable as they mature and people either abandon the idea or they become fanatically religious about it. The latter, it really is impossible to "disprove" them because they interpret lies as truth and the truth as lies and there isn't anything you can do about it. It becomes a set belief and they will never be dislodged from their belief.

This topic is somewhat of interest to me because I've been working on a conspiracy theory designed to be very difficult to disprove without expert, specialized knowledge in a field I am somewhat knowledgeable in. Its also an extremely far-fetched and antagonistic theory to boot.

Although usually when I present my theory, somebody always comes along and finds some caveat in my theory that blows apart the entire premise apart.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 25, 2010, 08:49:27 am »

It probably has too many parts...
Read the First Post!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5