Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Toady One doesn't exist, the donation money is funding the Taliban.  (Read 14592 times)

Stas

• Bay Watcher
  • Procrastination
    • View Profile
Re: Toady One doesn't exist, the donation money is funding the Taliban.
« Reply #60 on: June 25, 2010, 09:00:17 am »

You think THAT's a conspiracy? Try this on for size.

This has to be a troll..."Constituional" and "Thrist".Anyone who screws up constitutional and thirst is obviously trolling...Or retarded, that's up to you.
After watching this you must ask yourself one question, not what is in our water...No, ask yourself this: Should they teach our kids about natural phenomenons such as rainbows in school?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 09:03:13 am by Stas »

No I'm not psychic. I just know that this is dwarf fortress. and the most stupidly awesome and inexplicable thing is probably going to be the first thing to happen.

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
  • Human Meta Knight... 0_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 25, 2010, 09:04:32 am »

YOU FOOLS! this thread is all a conspiracy by the muffin man and dairy queen to destroy all pigs, therefore all bacon! weakened by the taste of vegetarian bacon, they shall dominate the world with the help of the legendary wizard from an alternate universes: gandalf the black! and then they will use toy story 4 to mind control us into there loyal slaves! and then... THEY'LL TURN US INTO CANADIANS! canadians themselves are just those who have already lost the battled!
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 25, 2010, 10:10:46 am »

This.
He has an entire channel with stuff like that. As in, 309 videos uploaded, nearly all conspiracy theories which are themselves only sub-plots of his over-arching conspiracy theory.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 25, 2010, 04:33:34 pm »

This has to be a troll..."Constituional" and "Thrist".Anyone who screws up constitutional and thirst is obviously trolling...Or retarded, that's up to you.
After watching this you must ask yourself one question, not what is in our water...No, ask yourself this: Should they teach our kids about natural phenomenons such as rainbows in school?
The plural of "phenomenon" is "phenomena", you illiterate troll! See if I ever give credence to anything you say ever again!

Re: the original topic
I'd say a few buildings is a fair price to pay for DF. I, for one, welcome our new Taliban overlords. At least if they complete all the pre-version-one arcs. Maybe they should set up some kind of mandatory donation counter? New content is released as more and more regions vote them into power. We could start a crime squad! :D

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 25, 2010, 05:46:53 pm »

This.
He has an entire channel with stuff like that. As in, 309 videos uploaded, nearly all conspiracy theories which are themselves only sub-plots of his over-arching conspiracy theory.
WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 25, 2010, 09:11:17 pm »

This whole forum is just a chemically-induced hallucination. Everything subversive you ever do only occurs within your own mind. The man started doing this in the 60s to thwart peace protesters. All major conflicts since then have actually occurred in Vietnam which has been controlled by sub-terrestrial aliens since an unknown date during the Second World War, which was staged by them. Hitler was not aware of the conspiracy, though his medical staff were mostly sub-terrestrial aliens...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 25, 2010, 09:50:37 pm »

This whole forum is just a chemically-induced hallucination. Everything subversive you ever do only occurs within your own mind. The man started doing this in the 60s to thwart peace protesters. All major conflicts since then have actually occurred in Vietnam which has been controlled by sub-terrestrial aliens since an unknown date during the Second World War, which was staged by them. Hitler was not aware of the conspiracy, though his medical staff were mostly sub-terrestrial aliens...
So that's why we don't have flying cars yet... They haven't upped our doses enough!

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 25, 2010, 11:25:26 pm »

Already done.

About ten years ago, no less.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

BladeBerserker

• Bay Watcher
  • BladeBerserker cancels Life; Interrupted by DF
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 26, 2010, 09:26:38 am »

^ What. The. Fuck.  ???
If it doesn't work, apply magma. If THAT doesn't work, apply Artifact Gabbro Cabinet

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 26, 2010, 09:59:47 am »

The taliban don't exist. Al Quaeda is an organization dedicated to covertly fund Bay12 games. And Armok did the WTC
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Toady Two

• Bay Watcher
  • [CAN_SCIENCE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 26, 2010, 11:09:10 am »

Here's a site that shows us how Lady GaGa is an Illuminati mind controlled drone.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=1676

I kind of hope they are being serious. Decide for yourself.

Muz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 27, 2010, 05:56:05 am »

Already done.

About ten years ago, no less.

Occam's Razor says the moon doesn't exist.
Disclaimer: Any sarcasm in my posts will not be mentioned as that would ruin the purpose. It is assumed that the reader is intelligent enough to tell the difference between what is sarcasm and what is not.

G-Flex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 27, 2010, 06:28:15 am »

Not if you actually know what Occam's Razor is.

But yeah, The Mad Revisionist is a satirical take on Holocaust deniers. Note the main page.
There are 2 types of people in the world: Those who understand hexadecimal, and those who don't.
Visit the #Bay12Games IRC channel on NewNet
== Human Renovation: My Deus Ex mod/fan patch (v1.30, updated 5/31/2012) ==
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]