Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Ideas for a meme mod  (Read 5129 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Ideas for a meme mod
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2012, 09:28:41 pm »

Socially-awkward penguins.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Pokon

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHICS:HAHAHAHA]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2012, 09:40:35 pm »

Make a carving that has a dwarf being "forever alown".
A vile force of dark'ness has arrived, led by their champion Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way.

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2012, 02:04:52 am »

In the next version the Insanity Wolves can actually drive others insane and murder their owners ([CRAZED], the holy token).

RenoFox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2012, 09:44:48 am »

Mod in knees.
And make it a fatal point.

Knees are already in the game, so I tried making them targetable. However, I found out that adding weak points tends to ruin the game balance, making battles a crapshoot of who strikes the right target first.

rephikul

• Bay Watcher
  • [CURIOUSBEAST_IDEA]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2012, 10:25:36 pm »

Mod in knees.

Knees are already in the game, so I tried making them targetable. However, I found out that adding weak points tends to ruin the game balance, making battles a crapshoot of who strikes the right target first.
You can make the knee the connector between the upper leg and the lower leg, thus hitting the knee carry a high probability of serving the lower leg, making the target needing a crutch for the rest of his life and potentially preventing him from ever adventure again.
Intensifying Mod v0.23 for 0.31.25. Paper tigers are white.
Prepacked Dwarf Fortress with Intensifying mod v.0.23, Phoebus graphics set, DFhack, Dwarf Therapist, Runesmith and a specialized custom worldgen param.

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Regeneration: Forced Evolution
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2012, 10:36:07 pm »

Mod in knees.

You can make the knee the connector between the upper leg and the lower leg, thus hitting the knee carry a high probability of serving the lower leg, making the target needing a crutch for the rest of his life and potentially preventing him from ever adventure again.
Already done that :P all joints in my Mod if broken hinder the limb. of course it can heal if treated

rephikul

• Bay Watcher
  • [CURIOUSBEAST_IDEA]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2012, 01:06:37 am »

Already done that :P all joints in my Mod if broken hinder the limb. of course it can heal if treated
But your mod has nothing to do with memes. I simply take out the knee and the lower leg all together so legs are hindered regardless of where it got hit. A solution much more elegant then yours :P
Intensifying Mod v0.23 for 0.31.25. Paper tigers are white.
Prepacked Dwarf Fortress with Intensifying mod v.0.23, Phoebus graphics set, DFhack, Dwarf Therapist, Runesmith and a specialized custom worldgen param.

RenoFox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2012, 07:06:40 pm »

Yay, my first sufficiently complete minimod is in publishable condition! I managed to get most of the stuff on the list in, so here it is: http://www.sendspace.com/file/19o9e7

DwarvenBuffet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2012, 07:20:10 pm »

A creeper that walks up to you, shouts "WHAT THE FU-", and explodes. Also Moar Krabs.

Pokon

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHICS:HAHAHAHA]
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2012, 09:20:15 pm »

Also, Spongebab.
A vile force of dark'ness has arrived, led by their champion Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way.

Nyxalinth

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page.
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2012, 11:01:56 pm »

This is just a joke, but a "Friendzone Fiona" tag for certain dwarfettes causing them to go after the most disagreeable males possible while ignoring the nice forever alone guys lol.

But seriously, how about "FUUUUUUUUUUU" guy?  They could have whatever tag would indicate rage.  And Troll Face Guy instead of trolls.
Nyxalinth likes the color blue, gaming, writing, art, cats for their aloofness,  Transformers for their sentience and ability to transform, and the Constructicons for their hard work and building skills. Whenever possible, she prefers to consume bacon cheeseburgers and pinot noir. She absolutely detests stupid people.

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2012, 11:10:50 pm »

Angry Marines
Pages: 1 [2]