Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: You are King 4.1 OOC Thread  (Read 8226 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: You are King 4.1 OOC Thread
« Reply #75 on: January 01, 2013, 09:40:32 pm »

Thanks.

Are the raiders attacking anywhere near Fjallhalr?
GWG, its easier for everyone if you join us on our IRC channel or attmpt to do an action IC to chekc this info. Those questions are part of the event and cannot be answered in full without you taking part in the event IC.
I'm heading there now. Will people be there?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 02, 2013, 01:03:26 pm »

Thanks.

GWG, its easier for everyone if you join us on our IRC channel or attmpt to do an action IC to chekc this info. Those questions are part of the event and cannot be answered in full without you taking part in the event IC.

You seem to be off to a great start man, but no need to be so cautious.  You can stop annotating your IC posts and  feel free to just do things. Show, don't tell.

Urist McBeanie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 02, 2013, 01:48:57 pm »

I just don't have much time to write up a larger post today, which is why I had Gragrar "leave" yesterday but he will probably "return" tomorrow.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 02, 2013, 02:14:02 pm »

Yay, hag ramblings time. Is any of it real? Pffft, like she even knows that. Hags be crayzee.

Anyway; 'to have a hag's tongue' = someone who talks endlessly, someone who refuses to focus on the topic of a conversation. This tidbit was brought to you by the Keldared Daily Education Initiative!
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 02, 2013, 02:16:18 pm »

Thanks.

You seem to be off to a great start man, but no need to be so cautious.  You can stop annotating your IC posts and  feel free to just do things. Show, don't tell.
Thanks. I was mostly trying to explain bits I wasn't sure if I was explaining.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Urist McBeanie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 05, 2013, 02:12:54 pm »

Just so you know GWG, in case we're doing the opposite, I'm waiting for you to arrive, rather than introducing you in my post.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 05, 2013, 02:48:48 pm »

I thought I already did that...let me check...
Sig

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 06, 2013, 01:07:06 pm »

Hey everyone. I would very much appreciate if the various clan lords could keep their parts of the spreadsheet up to date - specifically the Clans and Holdings sections. It would help me greatly. Just follow the templates already in place and update them whenever you change something.

Also, I'll make some rolls this afternoon - right now I'm doing behind the scenes stuff with the clans, and once that's done I'll get to it.

Urist McBeanie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 06, 2013, 01:08:25 pm »

I can't modify the spreadsheet.

EDIT: 10:48AM| Still can't modify it.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 01:48:59 pm by Urist McBeanie »

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 06, 2013, 01:46:41 pm »

Fixed it.

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 16, 2013, 06:24:59 am »

While aware of our temporary shift in interests, this game is by no means dead.

Eктωρ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 17, 2013, 07:58:02 pm »

Oh shit, my tactic hilariously backfired.
Ektor is in a constant state of internal rage

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 25, 2013, 04:40:53 pm »

Welp. This is awkward.

Long story short: I'm tired. Ran out of inspiration. I've been GMing for YaK for nearly a year now, with a good three quarters of that as the main GM. I just can't find the motivation to invent new idiocies on every damn six I roll, and my quality of writing has been on a downward slope since the end of YaK 3. So, I resign from my position as a GM officially.

The YaK concept is free to be used by anybody. That's how it started. There isn't a monopoly on GMing. Got an idea? Go for it, and if it looks fun, I might join as a player. If you want to reuse any of the worlds I have previously built or any of the maps I have previously made, go ahead - but ask Iituem if you want to make one in Iitu, since I wasn't too involved in that one. If you want to keep using this thread and be the GM of the current YaK 4, introduce yourself here and see if the players will have you, and I will gladly cooperate in keeping the first posts up to date as you command.

The time I spent GMing for YaK 3 was awesome, and the vast majority of you guys are awesome. I don't regret any of the effort I involved into this, and I hope neither do you guys.

The channel #yak4 will stay up on IRC for all friends, old and new, to visit and discuss in. YaK wasn't the only game popular amongst the players here - HOTRS, Pantheon, Godhood are all frequently discussed (and many other games long gone were, too), and perhaps eventually we'll make a new game to rally the community.

In any case, this is the end of the chapter. It was a fun ride, but it's time for me to move on.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]