Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Webswords: The Bloody Ocean  (Read 2245 times)

Bloogonis

• Bay Watcher
  • Steamyworks
    • View Profile
Re: Webswords: The Bloody Ocean
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2010, 09:19:48 pm »

I'll take Basementgale. Turn him into a hermit, if you're able. That lives inside the bridge (I'm implying you make it out of constructed stuff.). Of course, let the dorfs heal him before he leaves.
Um Basementgale died in the last post, literally with a bucket full of water on its way to him, sorry for not updating the list of dwarves. my bad.

The embark is a 16x3, the only dry land is on 3x3. but have yet to see any ocean life bigger then a sardine make its presence known. next post will be up shortly.

I found two really mangy fox pups yowling down in the tunnel, thought it would be fun to have the readers decide their fate. Should I Butcher them and turn their hide into armor or should I raise them up to be good Hammer fearing Members of the community?

Sysice

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2010, 03:01:30 am »

Could I claim Towersoothed, the miner?

I vote make one into armor and put it in a stockpile next to where the other one's chained up!  :D
I managed to make a dog that bled bees.
Quote from: Threetoe
Imagine evil grass that looks like a mass of wriggling worms. Happy holidays!

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2010, 05:52:51 am »

Ehh, kill em if they dont fear the hammer enough.  Otherwise, let them live to be warnings to all the other scary foxes that have been bugging us!
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2010, 06:27:55 am »

I'll take Basementgale. Turn him into a hermit, if you're able. That lives inside the bridge (I'm implying you make it out of constructed stuff.). Of course, let the dorfs heal him before he leaves.
Um Basementgale died in the last post, literally with a bucket full of water on its way to him, sorry for not updating the list of dwarves. my bad.

The embark is a 16x3, the only dry land is on 3x3. but have yet to see any ocean life bigger then a sardine make its presence known. next post will be up shortly.

I found two really mangy fox pups yowling down in the tunnel, thought it would be fun to have the readers decide their fate. Should I Butcher them and turn their hide into armor or should I raise them up to be good Hammer fearing Members of the community?

Well, damn, Basementgale was such a nice name. Felt like good ol' Fritz. But since he's dead. do the same to Boltinked.

druid91

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2010, 12:52:04 am »

I vote train the foxes to be furry death machines, like cats but without the vermin mess.
The least you could have done was throw down some booze and seasoning. Abyssal Monsters that Creatures of the Light Know Not Of aren't savages, y'know. Sharing's caring.

shadowclasper

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McSpacemarine, AxeDwarf
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2010, 01:09:33 am »

may I claim Kissworks? So that we can build a giant army of WARHOUNDS to follow in his wake?

Also, let's build a tunnel FIRST then we'll build a bridge. Work from both sides, the tunnel's a stop gap.
Project Manager for Towergirls: Subtitle Pending

Moonlit_Knight

• Bay Watcher
  • The moon is red... Flee little mortals and despair
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2010, 01:25:48 am »

Can I claim your first marksdwarf?
Pages: 1 [2]