Dwarf Fortress > DF Suggestions

Mass Dump function

(1/4) > >>

Petra:
Too much stone and only two keys to dump them with (K+D) . Toady! Spare the player carpel tunnel and engineer a mass dump option!Something to tune of being able to select an area (like mining something out) and dumping everything that's in the area.That would REALLY be helpful in the next release, as my dwarves tend to leave a LOT of stone and workshops don't get rid it fast enough and manaual dumping is a pain in the fingers.

Derakon:
This has been suggested many times. In the meantime, I'd suggest you simply get used to the stone being there. It's not like it interferes any with the operation of your fort.

Doniazade:
quote:Originally posted by Derakon:
<STRONG>This has been suggested many times. In the meantime, I'd suggest you simply get used to the stone being there. It's not like it interferes any with the operation of your fort.</STRONG>
Fuck that. Install autohotkey and use this macro. I also suggest changing SetKeyDelay in the first line to like 5 or something to make it run faster.

Petra:
Thanks, Doniazade. I'm getting really tired of seeing those andesite o's all over. quote:
This has been suggested many times. In the meantime, I'd suggest you simply get used to the stone being there. It's not like it interferes any with the operation of your fort.  Uh, no. I don't like tons of stone laying around my fort especially since it's .MY FORT

umiman:
"There's shit overflowing from the clogged up toilet and it's flooding the house but I won't clean it until my architect invents a way for me to clean up the entire mess without me getting dirty since it's .MY HOUSE"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version