Dwarf Fortress > DF Dwarf Mode Discussion

... Wat. [titan Fun related]

(1/3) > >>

saru:
So I just had a huge feathered stegosauroid show up. Awesome. It moves ponderously and I am to beware its webs.
Here's the strange/not-awesome part.
It just entered my fortress... through the irrigation/well channel, from the brook.
That part isn't surprising.
Until you know that the opening from the brook into this channel is a fortification.

That's right. I just had a forgotten beast squeeze through an underwater fortification. I don't know if this is a bug or what. But man. Oh well. It's crawling up the channel. Let's see what happens when it meets the military stationed in the well room. I'm sure this will be Fun.

... Oh what the hell.
Literally, as I was typing that last sentence, A Vile Force of Darkness arrived. Wow. This is... new.
I'll report back with how it's going.

Untelligent:
That thing with the fortifications happens once in a while. Nobody seems to know exactly how it happens; the general explanation is that the creature was pushed there by a flow, but some people say it's happened to them in 7/7 water, which doesn't push things.

melomel:
Wow.  Updates on the carnage?

Ricky:
what im curious about is if you can get forgotten beast silk... traps him and take his webs for expensive silk

G-Flex:
If I'm not mistaken, right now the game considers FB/titan material to be default-value, unfortunately. I could be wrong.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version