Dwarf Fortress > DF Dwarf Mode Discussion

Seiged? what do I do!

<< < (2/5) > >>

Toybasher:
and they died again, the maces just kill them INSTANTLY and there about at least 15 macemen ON MY FIRST SIEGE how is sieges sopposed to be even beatable? its even worse as My crossbowmen just happily try and smack them over the head with the bow and of course die instantly just liek the other friggen wimpy ass excusses for soldiers I have even seen. :'( >:( even the war elephant didnt scratch those goblins and also died instantly. I thought they were legendary soldiers!

Hartman would be pissed. Maybe I should hire him as my drill instructer  :P

Lord Snow:
look at the combat reports?

press r, see what happens.

Toybasher:

--- Quote from: Lord Snow on July 04, 2010, 09:49:15 am ---look at the combat reports?

press r, see what happens.

--- End quote ---

They all get the skull jammed thru the brain and die. I savescummed AGAIN and I am trying to wait it out, its been about 2 seasons and they havnt leaved yet.

Lytha:
Just enjoy your year without all that hassle with the liason and the human diplomat. :)

The goblins will go away after a while, don't worry.

Epacsten:
I've killed entire seiges with traps, repeating spikes, narrow bridges with running water over deep pits, etc. I've never actually used military dwarves for anything but ambush spotters from behind my walls.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version