Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: [0.28.181.40d] Kikrostikal, StockadeHealed, the Community game.  (Read 5444 times)

Proto105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [0.28.181.40d] Kikrostikal, StockadeHealed, the Community game.
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2013, 08:20:24 am »

What was the total kill count of the elves and why did they attack in the first place?

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Гномовержец Enjoyed throwing someone recently
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2013, 01:32:07 pm »

What was the total kill count of the elves and why did they attack in the first place?
11. Dunno, maybe because our civ is in war with them?
Did you know that the Russian word for "sock" is "no sock"?
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2013, 04:05:34 pm »

Led and Oddom have become swordmasters! Truly an achievement.I think they deserve best armor we can make - that is bronze for now. But we're working on goblinite processing so there should be enough iron soon. Also we'redoing exploratory mines in search of new veins of cassiterite - we have surplus of copper, gold and nickel, but really short on tin ore. Let's find more!

Oh great, mines at level 129 have struck another cassiterite vein. Good! Dig for more!

I.. That's just... Oh crap... Holy Armok's balls!!!

The legendary metal!!! We should be very, VERY careful with it!
Ok, here's the plan. We carefully dig around the vein, build the airlock and mine it tile by tile, storing the boulders somethere. In emergency case we lock down the airlock and have some time to think.

We have an axe lord, Kogan Tiristrutod! but his sparing partner died from suffocation. I think we should put all weaponmasters into specific squad that DO NOT spar with fresh recruits.

Our settlement can now apoint Mayor and Sheriff with fortress guard. Athel is very proud of her new rank and banned export of lead items. Actually we have no lead here, but anyway.

One of recruits that were relieved from duty of sparring with our Masters, had a sparring session within equal recruits circle, and had his brain slightly damaged. But didn't drop dead, and became very secretive instead.
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2013, 02:57:54 am »

Ast the recruit made a wooden statue. From now on he's legendary carpenter and was relieved from military duty, to build the most confortable beds and exceptional barrels. The other carpenter replaces him in the military.

Human traders came. While we were bringing stuff to depot, an ambush jumped out of nowhere at our gates. Goblins led by... a human leader? Very, very suspicious! I'm sure there's a goblin spy at humans merchant guild who reports where caravans go and ambushes them. This time they tried to frame us! Tried, since no one left alive.
Oh, there's another ambush led by human. Unfortunately our Master Squad was out to have a drink after defeating the previous one, so recruits were put in action. Two died, but the ambush was cleared.

Miners explore the mountain in search of bismuthinite. Bismuth bronze is as good as regular one, but takes twice less tin to make. Found two clusters and move on.

Athel lost her mayor rank, Urist metalsmith was elected instead. As first mandate she forbade export of gloves. Okay.
Pages: 1 2 [3]