Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26

Author Topic: Boatmurdered - The Animation  (Read 203368 times)

chuckthegr8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Boatmurdered - The Animation
« Reply #345 on: September 10, 2011, 05:58:32 pm »

For 2012;

UristMcGulible is Miserable! He thinks the Apocalpse is upon us!
UristMcGulible is tantrumming!
UristmcGulible has broken a Flood Gate!

---

Player: Oh no! Operation FTW is flowing into my dining room!

daveralph1234

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Dwarf Fortress for it's complexity.
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: September 10, 2011, 06:04:17 pm »

Ok, before this gets any more off topic, we should create a thread for discussing our plans for 2012.

Daveralph1234 has issued a new mandate.

make forum threads 1/1

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: September 10, 2011, 06:11:02 pm »

Ok, before this gets any more off topic, we should create a thread for discussing our plans for 2012.

Daveralph1234 has issued a new mandate.

make forum threads 1/1
You should link it in that post..

Anyways, people are going to explode now that you people have gone off-topic (as opposed to necro'ing the thread). Anyways, can't wait for this to be done! :)
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

LavaLevel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: September 10, 2011, 07:59:43 pm »

now I can stop SCREAMING at poor lavalevel on his website to get boatmurdered done. I feel like such a retard for thinking they'd abandon THIS kind of potential fame!

That was you? You big bully haha. Nah it's ok I have been feeling guilty about it anyway. My only fear is so many of you are so keen for it you will only be disappointed.
But man if there was some way I could make a living out of animating dwarf stories for the rest of my life, I would be content.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: September 11, 2011, 01:25:25 am »

We actually already had an end of the world thread when the "Rapture" came up, probally the most epic thread to ever exist on bay12.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: September 11, 2011, 03:17:13 am »

now I can stop SCREAMING at poor lavalevel on his website to get boatmurdered done. I feel like such a retard for thinking they'd abandon THIS kind of potential fame!

That was you? You big bully haha. Nah it's ok I have been feeling guilty about it anyway. My only fear is so many of you are so keen for it you will only be disappointed.
But man if there was some way I could make a living out of animating dwarf stories for the rest of my life, I would be content.
I don't deserve to be forgiven, but thanks! :D
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

CatalystParadox

• Bay Watcher
  • hi ho, hi ho...
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: September 11, 2011, 04:35:40 pm »

Omg, seriously, Skyrim.  I might actually forget about Dwarf Fortress entirely til 2012.  The sweet, sweet, life-destroying properties of The Elder Scrolls.
My proud turn in Failcannon | Uzolnom - "Oiledgod"

Quote from: Mego
I opened up the Unread Replies page and saw that you were the last poster. I got scared. Something about you posting scares me, ever since Failcannon.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: September 11, 2011, 10:30:31 pm »

Omg, seriously, Skyrim.  I might actually forget about Dwarf Fortress entirely til 2012.  The sweet, sweet, life-destroying properties of The Elder Scrolls.
I bet that anyone who still is a fan of oblivion when Skyrim comes out will burst into flames from the sheer realisation that they still like oblivion! :P
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Theifofdreams

• Bay Watcher
  • Pay no attention to the Z
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: September 11, 2011, 11:22:23 pm »

:o
*Is pleased*
*Stares at thread*
*Marks it to come back to later*
This is an awesome idea, and I will wait expectantly for the shortest (and hopefully, some of the best) three minutes of my life. Give or take a few frames.

mcguinty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: September 12, 2011, 12:36:07 am »

Don't worry too much. I think we're a pretty chill crowd here. Being fans of DF we're better than most at appreciating the value of awesome things, imperfect though they may be. And it's about Dwarf Fortress so there's bound to be awesomeness.

daveralph1234

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Dwarf Fortress for it's complexity.
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: September 12, 2011, 06:43:42 am »

Don't worry too much. I think we're a pretty chill crowd here. Being fans of DF we're better than most at appreciating the value of awesome things, imperfect though they may be. And it's about Dwarf Fortress so there's bound to be awesomeness.

Considering that Dwarf Fortress itself is an ASCII game, the community obviously arn't that bothered about graphics and visual quality. We care much more for the content. Just don't skip out or underplay too much of the story and it will be amazing.

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: January 29, 2012, 09:46:09 pm »

Since this thread hasn't been updated in ages, it might be worth mentioning that Simon posted an update to his blog a few weeks ago:

So we have gotten all of the organisational stuff out of the way for boatmurdered. We've been annoyingly busy with graduation and then Christmas! But I'm personally going to dive in at a comfortable pace this week.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: January 29, 2012, 11:25:01 pm »

Since this thread hasn't been updated in ages, it might be worth mentioning that Simon posted an update to his blog a few weeks ago:

Oh goody!

Theifofdreams

• Bay Watcher
  • Pay no attention to the Z
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: January 30, 2012, 01:32:55 am »

:o It's like adamantite!
Rare and precious! Praise the miners animators!

Kirbypowered

• Bay Watcher
  • Proficient Dabbler
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: January 30, 2012, 10:47:37 am »

Oh wow. I'm certainly glad you revived the thread LordBucket. I need to see this when it's done. (Haha, I'm listening to Elephant Survival (inspired by Elephant Revival) right now, perfect.)
THE WINTER MEN COME DOWN THE VALLEY AND KILL KILL KILL.
I'm voting for the Plaid Acre up next on COLORS AND MEASUREMENTS weekly.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26