Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118]

Author Topic: Towersoared - Chronicles of Construction (Community) - 0.31.25  (Read 286362 times)

Syntic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Towersoared - Chronicles of Construction (Community)
« Reply #1755 on: September 26, 2013, 06:45:10 am »

I do have to say that while this fortress has had much slower updates since the start, that I love that I can come back every now and then and see that it hasn't been forgotten.

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of the randomly generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #1756 on: September 26, 2013, 04:25:23 pm »

Death by infection was not anticlimactic. Didn't Balta survive two deadly falls and come out fine a few months later?

VoidedWarranty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1757 on: September 28, 2013, 05:17:03 pm »

The fact that my first post on this thread is a bump does not bode well.

Syntic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1758 on: September 28, 2013, 09:01:19 pm »

The fact that my first post on this thread is a bump does not bode well.

Ya you don't need to do that. Bumps on this thread don't help much as it takes Battlecat however long it's going to take to make an update. If you want to contribute to the conversations feel free to do that, but random bumps just aren't needed.

On a completely random note, I would love to some day see a shirt for Towersoared... Perhaps two shirts. One that has to do with the fortress and another that has to do with Derm.

VoidedWarranty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1759 on: September 30, 2013, 07:25:03 pm »

Ok, thanks for the advice!

alxnotorious

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1760 on: November 05, 2013, 11:00:26 am »

Hello everyone! It's been 3 years since I last looked at this thread, and it's nice to see that it's been going on after all this time.

I claimed Asmel "The Mooch" Loloroth all the way back on page 1. I look a quick look through, and I can't believe how far he's come since then. 18 dwarven children is absolutely hilarious. I thought he'd be dead within a year or two.

This is quite a sight to behold.
WAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRBBBLLLGARRBBLE. THE KING OF HAND CREAMS HAS SENT YOU HERE, AND THE POD IS THE THRONE OF THE GOBLIN EMPEROR. DESTROY ALL UNBELIEVERS.

PersonGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1761 on: December 11, 2013, 02:18:26 am »

I wonder if there will be plans to make some serious siege weapon defenses sometime what i mean are like massive trenches with a large plane leveled out so they can shoot at enemies bu the enemies won't get close enough to scare the operators and catapults well those are a bit weak for some reason but everything i know about suggest that they should be capable of some serious hurt is there a mod for making catapults projectiles more powerful?

Triaxx2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1762 on: December 20, 2013, 08:17:47 am »

Not really. The scariest thing we can launch is the military. And the emergency back up plan is to let Derm stand on the battlements. They just sort of flee in terror at that point.

PersonGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1763 on: December 20, 2013, 11:43:08 am »

Not really. The scariest thing we can launch is the military. And the emergency back up plan is to let Derm stand on the battlements. They just sort of flee in terror at that point.

Well then it was just a suggestion that was thought up mainly so that there is another line of defense against invaders in the freak occurrence that the military is somehow annihilated but now that i think about if there was ever such an occurrence i don't think that the siege engines would do much good but getting back on topic it is also to add some more structures to the fortress.

TheImmortalRyukan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master Story Weaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #1764 on: March 28, 2016, 11:15:00 am »

Wow, this was an awesome read, I really took inspiration from this, a shame it couldn't live on

The greatest fortress ever constructed...
The Tale of Runlance - A Succession Fort in a Dying World

While the drink stocks run low and violence is rampant, the narcissistic tyrant demands a monument to his name
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118]