Dwarf Fortress > DF Suggestions

Hellish Biome?

(1/1)

Archonex:
(Warning:  This suggestion has some major spoilers if you haven't played through a Fortress completely yet.)I was thinking of the demons in the pit earlier and I couldn't help but wonder how a "Hellish" biome would work out.  Obviously it would have to be suitably hellish and difficult to survive in.  Perhaps the water could be changed to lava and the local wild-life could be extremely aggressive demonically altered forms of current creatures in the gameworld.  Lesser demons if you will.  There might even be a few new surprises in the mountain itself.  Perhaps better ore rates, unique types of stone, gems, or ore, or more dangerous monsters.You could even go a step further and create a small demonic civilization (A hell-mouth of sorts?  It's an overplayed feature in many games and books but it works.) to be raided in adventure mode and fortress mode when the armies arc goes up.

Solara:
This deserves a bump.  Not that I've even come close to mastering all the challenges in the game as is, but I still love the idea. The more variation possible the better.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version