Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 70

Author Topic: Staggered Magi RTD [Turn 64: Plenty of Power, Lack of Control]  (Read 85888 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Staggered Magi RTD [Turn 53: Cheating Death. Sort of.]
« Reply #780 on: December 25, 2010, 02:47:48 am »

Cast summon Heave Object on the boss thing
So... You want to summon something that heaves itself on the boss? I don't think that'll work since it'll just heave itself away from the boss.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: December 25, 2010, 09:11:03 am »

I cast poison cloak on myself and concentrate on parrying!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: December 28, 2010, 09:45:22 am »

So... You want to summon something that heaves itself on the boss? I don't think that'll work since it'll just heave itself away from the boss.

Quickly thanking tarren for saving me from the most stupid mistake a summoner can make i cast summon Heavy object on the boss
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: December 28, 2010, 04:42:16 pm »

tarren
Some day I'm going to invent some sort of machine that automatically kills anyone who gets my name wrong.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #784 on: December 28, 2010, 05:01:00 pm »

tarren
Some day I'm going to invent some sort of machine that automatically kills anyone who gets my name wrong.
Jeez man calm down. it was only one time, right?

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: December 28, 2010, 05:40:27 pm »

Tarran. The same thing happens to me. Alot. Even with offical places so thats just wtf material. Point is that I deal with it.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: December 28, 2010, 06:30:37 pm »

tarren
Jeez man calm down. it was only one time, right?
For him, yes. I've had my name said wrong at least 10 times so far in my whole forum life.

Tarran. The same thing happens to me. Alot. Even with offical places so thats just wtf material. Point is that I deal with it.
I'm not mad, jeez guys, can't you tell slightly annoyed from full on mad?

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #787 on: December 28, 2010, 06:34:38 pm »

I'd hate to see you when your really mad.  :P

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: December 28, 2010, 06:41:09 pm »

I'd hate to see you when your really mad.  :P
Heh, needless to say when I'm really mad I make sure people die much more horribly than normal. :P

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: December 28, 2010, 06:43:17 pm »

I'll exploit the 'I'll die by old age!'
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: December 30, 2010, 02:19:36 pm »

I've had my name said wrong at least 10 times so far in my whole forum life.
Oh, HORROR! This is clearly a travesty of untold proportions! The typo gods truly have brought their wrath down upon this poor man!
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #791 on: December 30, 2010, 02:32:12 pm »

Oh, HORROR! This is clearly a travesty of untold proportions! The typo gods truly have brought their wrath down upon this poor man!
Heh, I'd quote this if I had the room.

Flagrarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: December 30, 2010, 03:22:46 pm »

Heh, I'd quote this if I had the room.
I'll take it, though. It's too awesome to pass up.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: December 30, 2010, 03:26:36 pm »

I really am going to kill all of you guys someday. You all know that, right?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: December 31, 2010, 11:08:17 pm »

Turn 54: Change of Form

Quote from: Tarran
Attempt to bisect plantboss2 again.
[2] vs [1+2] Feeling that your prior attempts to bisect is were wholly inadequate, you try that special sword technique you learned a while back. Unfortunately, this turns out not to be your best swing of the day, and thus a poor time to sacrifice accuracy for power.

Quote from: Flagrarus
Transfer my consciousness to the plant and take over it's body.
[5-2][Luck 6][Staff 6] You somehow manage to transfer yourself into one of the plant's smaller beanpods... which promptly begins growing and dividing into a writhing ball of vines and pods. You feel a little strange, but also kind of elated, like you're not all the way awake.
+9 Plant
Now Master of Plant Magic

Quote from: iceball3
Attempt to push rock lizard into the rune of clinging that i engraved earlier.
[6-2] vs [2] You successfully grab one of the lizard-thing's paws and stick it to the rune, where it holds fast. [1+2] vs [1] It finally manages to bite you though, [4] vs [2] but you avoid being trapped by it.
+3 Grappler
Take light damage, now Heavily Wounded.

Quote from: Frelock
Cast Breath of Life on Oticha
[2-1][Luck 4], [4-1][Luck 1] Something goes... terribly wrong, and Ochita gives an unholy scream as he gasps back to... well, that's not life...
+6 Necromancy
Ochita "resurrected."

Quote from: Paranatural
StoneCage the girl and head back to the damn plant monster to help the others before the plant kills anyone else.
[5+1][Luck 5] You create a miniature fortress around the girl, then rush back to help. [5][Luck 4] You dash over to help with the plant monster.
+4 Earth

Quote from: HmH
Nathan: hurl another Ignition Bolt at the plant.
[6][Luck 1] There's a big explosion. You're in it. And on fire.
+4 Destruction
Take heavy damage, now Critically Wounded.
Now Burning
Now Explosion Resistant

Quote from: RandomNumberGenerator
Channel lightning through my weapon and KILL THAT BLOODY BASTARD!
[4][Luck 3] Your spectral halberd isn't particularly conductive, but it's enough to finish off the demon in the cage. You pry your halberd free from its lightly smoking corpse, noting that there's only a little charred gunk on it.
+5 Lightning
Now Apprentice at Lightning

Quote from: wolfchild
[1][Luck 6] You summon a heavy mass directly on top of yourself. Fortunately it's water, so you just get very soaked.
+5 Summoning

Quote from: Dwarmin
I cast poison cloak on myself and concentrate on parrying!
[6][Luck 3] You summon a large cloud around yourself, but it seems more stationary than truly enshrouding you. Still, anything attacking you will likely regret it.
+4 Poison
Now Adept at Poison Magic

Quote from: Ochita
If I'm brought back to life then I encase myself with healing ice.
[2] So... cold... hungry... [3-1][Luck 6] Your attempts at harvesting Sargoth fail, but you create intriguing ice pillars near yourself. They don't seem to do anything immediately, but they've got the same life-draining potential as you'd intended your ice prison to possess.

The wolf-thing snarls and snaps, unable to escape the rune, at least for now.

[6] The plant, still on fire, is visibly enraged and once again lashes out at everything in sight.
wolfchild: [1+2] vs [3+1]
Paranatural: [3+2] vs [3]
Tarran: [6+2] vs [5+1]
Frelock: [2+2] vs [3]
HmH: [6+2] vs [3]
Dwarmin: [4+2] vs [2],  (Resist 3)

Seymore escapes unscathed, while Sargoth, Tarran, and Fre take light damage. Dwareet'ik is savagely battered by the attack, though the plant is poisoned as a result.

Nathan, weakened by his previous explosion, is slain by the crushing assault.

Nathan, Destruction Mage has been slain!

Spoiler: Nathan (HmH) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sargoth (Paranatural) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ochita (Ochita) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Fre Ericson (Frelock) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tarran (Tarran) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Flagro (Flagrarus) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Dwareet'ik (Dwarmin) (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 70