Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 27

Author Topic: Wanderer's Friend [0.97b]: Now with elixirs.  (Read 103373 times)

LoSboccacc

• Bay Watcher
  • Σὺν Ἀθηνᾷ καὶ χεῖρα κίνει
    • View Profile

I just hope in having some more top level crafting menu than

'b'utcher
'e'verything else and beyond

as reactions seems to be easy to made in the new versions.

Symbiode

• Bay Watcher
  • Mushrooms = bad
    • View Profile

Great news! Adventure mode crafting clothing/armor fits now in .17! I'm gonna play around with it this weekend and see what I can come up with.
Tested this in the arena with cloaks & leather armor but Dwarves and other smaller entities can only make clothing that are larger than what they can equip...though I changed my Elves size to [BODY_SIZE:12:0:65000] and they can wear what I made just fine.

Ah, just tested this as well. It looks like all creatures now craft human-sized armor/clothing. It's a step in the right direction at least!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 01:42:52 pm by Symbiode »

Miko19

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Great news! Adventure mode crafting clothing/armor fits now in .17! I'm gonna play around with it this weekend and see what I can come up with.
Tested this in the arena with cloaks & leather armor but Dwarves and other smaller entities can only make clothing that are larger than what they can equip...though I changed my Elves size to [BODY_SIZE:12:0:65000] and they can wear what I made just fine.

Ah, just tested this. It looks like all creatures now craft human-sized armor/clothing. It's a step in the right direction at least!
Well, seeing how I always play as a humie in adv mode, it ain't a problem for me :P

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile

I just hope in having some more top level crafting menu than

'b'utcher
'e'verything else and beyond

as reactions seems to be easy to made in the new versions.

dang I some how lost the ability to make human statues or bear barrels now or blood axes god it sucks when you can't shame blood into a axe and throw it at someone.
does the take from regent still working?
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Lofn

• Bay Watcher
  • There was a hole.
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr

I've just finished applying the material variations to the new creature raws and I'm attempting to work out exactly how you size a creature so that it can use the created armour.  It's apparently very sensitive.
Also known as Zuhayr.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

The created armor is of 70'000 size.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Lofn

• Bay Watcher
  • There was a hole.
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr

A few of my modded races with identical sizing to humans can't wear it.  So yeah.  I've got no idea what's going on here.
Also known as Zuhayr.

Lofn

• Bay Watcher
  • There was a hole.
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr

Updated!

0.4b - Updated creature raws to .17 and added GUT_ONLY, BONE_PLUS, LEATHER_PLUS, BONE_DOUBLEPLUS and LEATHER_DOUBLEPLUS. Shifted material alteration into the variations, removing the need for tissue or material templates (thanks Captain!).
Also known as Zuhayr.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile

I considered moving your tools to the new tool item type in my mods. From a quick test, it should work just fine, tools can have tiles and attacks associated to them, and they shouldn't turn up in Dwarf mode. Without a tool use, I'm not sure whether they'll turn up naturally anywhere in adventure mode besides as weapons, though, I haven't tested that far.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

darius

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^
    • View Profile

The created armor is of 70'000 size.
Interesting fact but armor does not have size. It has "race". And from that it determines what size it is. Adventurer made armors have race=-1. Sometimes that works as normal armor sometimes its too big. AFAIK race offset from start of an item is 128 (dec).

Lofn

• Bay Watcher
  • There was a hole.
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr

Interesting fact but armor does not have size. It has "race". And from that it determines what size it is. Adventurer made armors have race=-1. Sometimes that works as normal armor sometimes its too big. AFAIK race offset from start of an item is 128 (dec).

I suspected it was something like this, since created armour would sometimes be simply unwearable in my test games.  Thanks for clearing it up/confirming it.

I considered moving your tools to the new tool item type in my mods.

This update was pretty rushed, the new tools haven't even been looked at yet; I'll poke around and see how they work, and they'll probably make an appearance in the next version.  Cheers. :D
Also known as Zuhayr.

Lofn

• Bay Watcher
  • There was a hole.
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr

Updated again, only a small one this time.

0.5b - Shifted a bunch of the crafting items to tools. Also added the example creature raws back into the .rar, since they somehow got left out of 0.4b. I forgot to mention it at the time, but as of 0.4 megabeasts produce hide that is equivalent to steel and have bones equivalent to bronze, and semimegabeasts have bones that are equivalent to iron and produce leather that is equivalent to bronze.
Also known as Zuhayr.

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile

Updated again, only a small one this time.

0.5b - Shifted a bunch of the crafting items to tools. Also added the example creature raws back into the .rar, since they somehow got left out of 0.4b. I forgot to mention it at the time, but as of 0.4 megabeasts produce hide that is equivalent to steel and have bones equivalent to bronze, and semimegabeasts have bones that are equivalent to iron and produce leather that is equivalent to bronze.

neat :D
I just realized, after adding the new body parts to the other races, that I have an entire squad of dwarves with a shield in each hand and swinging their axes with their penises. There's nightmare fuel for those goblins, in more ways than one.

Lofn

• Bay Watcher
  • There was a hole.
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr

Another update, this time just to include the new creature raws.  I'll mess around with armour a little and see if anything has improved on that front.
Also known as Zuhayr.

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile

Sweet!
I just realized, after adding the new body parts to the other races, that I have an entire squad of dwarves with a shield in each hand and swinging their axes with their penises. There's nightmare fuel for those goblins, in more ways than one.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 27