Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Metaslature v2.0! (Turn 6 Phase I - "Proposition")  (Read 8625 times)

Tylui

• Bay Watcher
  • O_o
    • View Profile
Metaslature v2.0! (Turn 6 Phase II - "Discussion")
« Reply #105 on: July 31, 2010, 07:53:50 pm »

Turn 6
Phase II - "Discussion"

The Propositions!

Tylui
338 - Game Over, Man! (now with Deaths!)
338.A - Change Rule "All Over Again..." to read as follows: 323 - "All Over Again..." - When the game is won, a new game immediately starts with the same Rules, but all Player records will be removed.
338.B - Upon ratification, this Rule will be followed through with its Rule changes immediately, then will be removed from the Ruleset without removing the changes it invoked.

Tylui
339 - Proposals may have one or more Rule Types as defined in Rule 105.
339.A - Proposals of this nature can be referred to as a Typed Proposal.
339.B - The effects of a Type do not apply until the Typed Proposal is Ratified and becomes a Typed Rule.
339.C - Any Typed Proposal is not only a regular Proposition, but also a Transmutation Proposition, and as such is subject to any Rule regarding a Transmutation Proposition.

Tylui
340 - Any Player that authors a Proposal that pertains to a Dwarf Fortress theme will receive an extra 20 points if the Proposal passes and becomes a Rule.

ExKirby
341 - I propose that all use of the word "Player" in the rules be changed to "Dwarf".

ExKirby
342 - I propose that Tristan Taylor's voice does indeed give him super stregnth.

ExKirby
343 - I propose to Tylui-will you marry me?

ExKirby
344 - I propose that rules need not make sense anymore.

qwertyuiopas
345 - Spam prevention clarification
345.A - Rule 301 will be altered to read "Any Player that posts a Proposition that doesn't pass gets to propose an additional Proposition on the following Proposition Phase for each proposition that didn't pass. Up to two additional propositions may be gained this way, any further additional propositions that would have been acquired in this method are ignored."
345.B - After 345.A has taken affect, this proposal shall be removed without reversing the alterations described in 345.A.

Phase Status Changes

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
Re: Metaslature v2.0! (Turn 6 Phase I - "Proposition")
« Reply #106 on: July 31, 2010, 09:19:45 pm »

338 - Yea
339 - Yea
340 - Yea
341 - Yea
342 - Nay
343 - Abstain
344 - Yea
345 - Yea
Eh?
Eh!

Tylui

• Bay Watcher
  • O_o
    • View Profile
Re: Metaslature v2.0! (Turn 6 Phase I - "Proposition")
« Reply #107 on: August 04, 2010, 10:14:41 am »

'Kay i suck. I'm going to have to suspend this game for awhile... If somebody else wants to step up for Judge position and keep it going, that's fine. I don't have enough time to do things anymore... Sorry everyone. :(
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]