Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Cancels pickup equipment: too injured  (Read 2762 times)

Iron Galaxy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Cancels pickup equipment: too injured
« on: July 13, 2010, 03:19:16 pm »

I haev about 50 pages of alerts from one of my injured militia doing this. I tried getting him to leave the army, unequiping his stuff. don't know what else to do.

worst case scenario how should I kill him if he's stuck at the hospital?

EDIT: nevermind i just assigned him to the hospital burrow and he's calmed down... still kind of want to kill him though.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 03:23:41 pm by Iron Galaxy »

clc02

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Cancels pickup equipment: too injured
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2010, 03:23:09 pm »

Fix him up then he should be able to pick up the equipment.  In the mean time try having the announcements announce less go to Orders then Announce ___ job cancelations, change it to something less then what it's set on now, all to most, most to some, some to none untill it stops showing up.
Only in dwarven culture is alcohol poisoning a death worthed investigating, while being impaled through several toes, a eye, and a thumb from a spiraling water[3] is not.  Because everyone knows, the only way a dwarf could get alcohol poisoning is if someone put poison into the alcohol.

Nil Eyeglazed

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2010, 03:23:37 pm »

Build walls around him.

My hospital has private rooms :)
He he he.  Yeah, it almost looks done...  alas...  those who are in your teens, hold on until your twenties...  those in your twenties, your thirties...  others, cling to life as you are able...<P>It should be pretty fun though.

heuristicus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2010, 03:32:20 pm »

Try removing the 'train' command for his squad on all things that you've set it on.  That's often worked for me when removing from the military and so on hasn't worked.