Can't remove it

Blergah
- 0 (0%)
Bleh
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: July 15, 2010, 10:47:12 pm

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: [31.10] Rocksstar Succession game (formerly tinmurdered)  (Read 8173 times)

Krash

• Bay Watcher
  • The one and only
    • View Profile
Re: [31.10] Tinmurdered Succession game
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2010, 06:12:45 pm »

nope, no "Upright Adamantine Weapon of HFS"

@Krash, she likes horses and hates rats

Sounds fine to me; horses taste nice and rats don't. 8)
MyLittlePonyBuiltMyHotRod, this is your first warning. I would like to direct you to read our forum's FAQ and posting guidelines before posting again. Specifically we don't use swear words here, and your picture of Stalin riding a Year3 Limited Edition Starflower inside a German concentration camp was both upsetting and historically inaccurate.

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2010, 07:20:34 pm »

The Journal of Datan Nitigingish, Leader of the Outpost Akrulusan, Tinmurdered.

1st of Granite, we've arrived at our designated location. We were told it would be cold... but not that it was a glacier! We brought, hopefully, enough food and beer until the caravan comes in the 'Fall'. Our miner Mebzuth claims he saw a polar bear off in the distance, but how can you see a polar bear in a snow storm?

2nd of Granite, We were all confused as to how we were going to start our new lives in this iceland, when Mebzuth claims became truth, a polar bear with rotting flesh was charging straight at us. Luckily I hired a hammerer to protect us, but seemingly She forgot her hammer the last stop we made... She charged the bear anyways and punched it, to death? or re-death? Whatever the thing didn't seem to fight back, at all.

7th of Granite, Mebzuth started mining into the glacier, weve put all our stuff immediately inside incase more zombified creatures come.

11th of Granite, A Yeti was spotted, weve used the mined ice to seal ourselves in.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

28th of Granite, Nothing too exciting, started to mine downward to find some real rocks... Ingish, our stone worker, has brought it upon himself to make our cave looke 'nice' he's smoothing all of the walls.

13th of Felsite, Mebzuth claims we shouldn't dig any further down, that he found some underground caverns, and that were lucky we didn't find the ground level of it. I asked him if he found anything good, he mumbled something about iron ore, i went down to look and there were veins everwhere down there!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

17th of Hematite, Finally got an office to update our stocks in, we need to find something to do, it's getting cold up here in the ice cave...

18th of Malachite, I've ordered the building of a trade depot for the caravans coming, which requires for us to open the wall to the elements...

20th of Malachite, Ugh, migrants? Before the caravan too, they probobly didn't even bring along more food...

27th of Malachite, DAMNIT! a yeti got in, it started wrestleing with our unarmed Hammerer, and ripped her to shreds, while two of the migrants ganged up on it. They were fighting neer our food pile so we couldn't get anything during the fight, Mafol managed to kill the beast while it strangled Mosus to death, we named the damned thing Akumzalud.
(After this there's a high chance of tantrum spiraling before the first caravan even gets here...)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 07:54:29 pm by Evergod41 »

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2010, 07:57:46 pm »

Well, this may be over before the first turn is done...

Datan Nitigingish, Clerk cancles Update Stockpile Records: Went Insane.
Datan Nitigingish, Clerk has gone stark raving mad!

and another yeti just showed up...
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 08:09:17 pm by Evergod41 »

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2010, 08:22:32 pm »

Journal of Datan Nitigingish, Leader of the Outpost Akrulusan, Tinmurdered

27th of Limestone, I, Ingish Kedlokum, have taken the responsibility for running this, well, this group of dieing dwarves. We have ran out of Beer, still have some plump helmets but nothing to replenish the stocks, we have stuff for the caravan, but i dont know if we can survive till it comes, I ordered the three logs we had to be made into beds, so we dont have to sleep on the ice anymore, and a door to put over the opening, Mebzuth has gone into the depths and hasn't come up for a while... while our former leader is running around naked screaming about some kind of ritual of purity, everyone is miserable, and i dont think we can keep it together...

Krash

• Bay Watcher
  • The one and only
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2010, 08:34:16 pm »

You're off to a brilliant start  :D
MyLittlePonyBuiltMyHotRod, this is your first warning. I would like to direct you to read our forum's FAQ and posting guidelines before posting again. Specifically we don't use swear words here, and your picture of Stalin riding a Year3 Limited Edition Starflower inside a German concentration camp was both upsetting and historically inaccurate.

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2010, 08:37:09 pm »

well the origional 7 have died, only have 3 2 dwarves left...

butcher/tanner
carpender/diagnostician

and a almost dead recruit

Edit: it's the 20th of timber, i dont think theres a caravan coming.....
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 08:44:42 pm by Evergod41 »

cappstv

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2010, 08:40:10 pm »

DONT GIVE UP
THERE IS STILL HOPE
The French were adept of the "Losing is Fun" philosophy long before Dwarf Fortress.

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2010, 08:49:44 pm »

No caravan, no booze, plenty of food, two thirsty dwarves...

The only hope now is if more migrants come before these two die...

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2010, 09:59:26 pm »

have too say, the shortest living fortress i've ever had, and it was all because no caravan ever came.....

cappstv

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2010, 10:04:50 pm »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
does this mean redo
if so can you dorf me so i dont have to when its my turn
The French were adept of the "Losing is Fun" philosophy long before Dwarf Fortress.

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2010, 10:10:55 pm »

Head back to first post, making choices available now.

JagoBallium

• Bay Watcher
  • Bringer of the Dawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2010, 10:23:45 pm »

It would appear as though dwarf fortress continues to show no mercy. The name tinmurdered grabbed my attention, while I don't think I can handle a turn (still not very good at managing dwarves) can I be dorf'd?

EDIT: I vote C  :P
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 10:25:49 pm by JagoBallium »

cappstv

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2010, 10:29:48 pm »

I VOTE THE INSENSITIVE FROST PLACE

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2010, 10:34:14 pm »

thats just an amazing name isn't it? especially seing what it did to the last place, which it one region tile to the right...

Also ive figured out why there wasn't a dwarven caravan, the civilization was dead, infact ALL dwarf AND human CIV's are dead...

JagoBallium

• Bay Watcher
  • Bringer of the Dawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2010, 10:36:33 pm »

uh that might be a problem then considering no caravans means that it is that much harder to survive. The way things are I don't think the fort will get very far without supplies.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8