Dwarf Fortress > DF Suggestions

Clear area

<< < (2/2)

Draco18s:
Seconded.

Deathworks:
Hi!The way I understand it, bushes which have been subjected to gather plants will no longer be a problem.Small trees seem to be destroyed by dwarves trampling over them. At least I had a few destroyed that way - I remember it, because I had serious wood problems on these maps.So, I suggest using traffic zones to make your dwarves do the dirty work for you as it is now.But I agree that basically having an option to destroy a tree sapling quickly would be a nice feature. Maybe have an option to have chop trees include saplings which will simply disappear and not create a log.DeathworksEdit: Boulders are destroyed when you smooth the location they are at. Moveable items are automatically moved out of the way when you construct a building, including roads and farm plots, but not including stockpiles. They only become a problem if they are already tasked by some other job as they become immovable until the job is done.[ March 07, 2008: Message edited by: Deathworks ]

Nesoo:
I think that by moving/destroying boulders, he meant so that it would become a grass/soil tile so you could farm there, which you can't do by smoothing. I've got mixed feelings on that one, but definitely support the move items and destroy saplings ideas  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version