Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Worst Internet Losers  (Read 6451 times)

Vahan

Worst Internet Losers
« on: July 17, 2010, 02:46:49 pm »

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
Re: Worst Internet Losers
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2010, 03:05:27 pm »

Jonah is currently unemployed and hosting a public access call-in baseball show, where he is relentlessly pranked.

Host of reality show is a job, so he's not actually unemployed.

If there were any cameras on Earth big enough to take a photograph of me, (which there isn’t, because the Hubble telescope is busy)

Hubble is not on Earth.

Also, about half of the people on the list are mentally challenged, so if making fun of handicapped people is your thing, you can go for it.

I declare the authour of this article loser 21, though.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Helmaroc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2010, 03:10:13 pm »

Yeah, some of that was pretty cruel.

I thought that Goronchev kid talking about 'battle videos' or whatever was kind of funny though.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2010, 03:28:09 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Definately detecting a hint of jealousy here.

EDIT:
Ok, much more than a hint.

EDIT2:
So wait... he's annoyed at her for successfully selling her website, buying what she wants to and relying on her husband?  Uh... what?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 03:36:28 pm by Leafsnail »

Nikov

• Bay Watcher
  • Riverend's Flame-beater of Earth-Wounders
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2010, 03:57:25 pm »

State-run asylums with involuntary commital. Public service or inhumane? After reading this article, freedom to use YouTube is inhumane for some.
I should probably have my head checked, because I find myself in complete agreement with Nikov.

Vahan

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2010, 04:15:18 pm »

Also, about half of the people on the list are mentally challenged, so if making fun of handicapped people is your thing, you can go for it.

Autism is hardly a mental handicap and asperger's is even less so. The only time it's really crippling is in low functioning people, and even then they can still be active in society.

That's hardly half of the people, anyway.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2010, 04:23:33 pm »

They forgot Deeker, who's almost as bad as CWC.

Anyway, CWC still keeps his crown as the most epic fail the internet has ever seen. Keep in mind none of these people are considered failures because of handicaps or anything like that, but because they tried to achieve something or trick people and failed epically at it.
If you read the full story behind Christ-Chan you'll know what I mean.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Mishy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2010, 04:33:37 pm »

Oh ChrisChan. I cringe whenever i see his misguided efforts.

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2010, 04:53:10 pm »

Autism is hardly a mental handicap and asperger's is even less so. The only time it's really crippling is in low functioning people, and even then they can still be active in society.

That's hardly half of the people, anyway.

Autism actually is a mental handicap, do you ever read books or go to school?

Not that all of those people were clearly named as having mental handicaps. It's just clear in many cases that they do. That last guy, Chris, is almost certainly suffering from mental retardation.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2010, 04:58:23 pm »

It depends - it can be fairly serious.  It's a spectrum, after all.

Vahan

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2010, 05:27:18 pm »

Autism actually is a mental handicap, do you ever read books or go to school?

Not that all of those people were clearly named as having mental handicaps. It's just clear in many cases that they do. That last guy, Chris, is almost certainly suffering from mental retardation.

Do you? A "mentally retarded" person is someone with an IQ under 70. Not someone who has problems with social interaction.

That Chris guy is just a gullible moron who uses autism as an excuse.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2010, 05:31:49 pm »

Because every body knows the only mental handicap is mental retardation.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2010, 05:40:46 pm »

Given what I know of CWC, I would say that his mental illness doesn't miligate his personality. You can still be a total jerk and a bad person if you have autism.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2010, 05:48:38 pm »

I find it much easier to be a jerk so yes.

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2010, 06:04:46 pm »

Ah the internet, an endless depository of varying amounts of information, everything from constantly evolving theories of existence, the latest most important news, multitudes of expressive human ideologys, and stubs of many useless internet culture.

This is the seedier side of the intertubes; take it too seriously and you see yourself developing an unhealthy problem that can only be cured by taking a step back and examining the real world. And that real world is actually created and painted by those real other people participating in more real and interesting aspects of life, blah blah blah INTERNET, SERIOUS FUCKING BUSINESS.
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"
Pages: [1] 2 3