Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Legends of Dwarf Fortress: Thunderlabors. Official MSPA Succession Fortress.  (Read 1330 times)

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

Hello all.

A few weeks ago I started a small Succession game (The first) over at the MS Paint Adventures forum to try to garner interest in an already somewhat known site/game.

Then a bunch of shit happened and the entire waiting list was scrapped two and a fourth years in and I currently have no people on the list. So if your even slightly interested, come on over and show us how it's done eh?

It's not the most exciting of embarks but we got a bigass tomb/tower, a pseudo-arena, a self sustaining minifort in the 2nd cavern, and a captive cyclops

Yes I am desperate for players and yes I have a crippling fear that everyone will hate me for posting this for some reason.

http://www.mspaforums.com/showthread.php?30332-Legends-of-Dwarf-Fortress-Thunderlabors.

The actual Save is the second to last post in the 4th page under a couple spoilers.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

lolghurt

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:failures]
    • View Profile

I'll take part because all of the successions I'm in aren't updating at all.
Quote from: acetech09 date=1343968486
It's probably made from baby bone, with a handle of baby leather. Probably uses the leg bones wound together for the handle, the pelvis for the handle/pick joint, and the pick is the spine.

But that's all in theory, of course. Not like I've made a pick out of my own 5 month old baby before.

Tsarwash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Might come and have a go after I get back from holiday. :)
On the left a cannon which shoots dwarf children into the sun, on the right, a massive pit full of magma charred dwarfs and elves.