Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: The Tales of Zaludthur (Community Game)  (Read 6774 times)

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Tales of Zaludthur (Community Game)
« Reply #105 on: September 21, 2010, 09:31:52 pm »

Oh terrible luck... this is the first time the goblins have ever got me... I'm feeling rather sheepish, I guess that year of no suiting up my military really came back to bite me in the ass >.>,  Or maybe it was the churning out of hundred of rock crafts rather than carefully building up slowly.  On the bright side, all our characters lived, on the down side, ermm, well we're down to just them because I locked them all in a room.  Downside, they're tantrum spiraling.  I think I'm going to abandon so at least then we can pretend they all didn't kill each other and they just bribed their back into dwarf society with the coins Gee had made, and all that tasty tasty silver furniture I put in her room.

Edit:  Yeah, I've been having terrible luck with this, I think I need to put more effort into challenge map starts before I try and do this kind of thing again.  I appreciate you guys though, no doubt.  IF, for some reason I made a huge impact on you and you want to keep up with me, I'll give you my Steam ID, via PM of course.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 09:43:27 pm by V-Norrec »

Brandedahall

• Bay Watcher
  • DWARF...why you not work :(
    • View Profile
Re: The Tales of Zaludthur (Community Game)
« Reply #106 on: September 22, 2010, 01:44:32 am »

yeah dude, you seem cool  8) can i get a copy  :D
Hi guys, like my post? give me a msg

i also like critisism

[This is a pig tail fiber thong, it object menaces with spikes of pig tail fiber] D:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]