Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Best hookah flavors?  (Read 5071 times)

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
  • Human Meta Knight... 0_o
    • View Profile
Re: Best hookah flavors?
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2010, 09:50:03 am »

WHAT IS THIS I HEAR ABOUT KID-SAFE SMOKING AND PEOPLE CONFUSING FLAVORED HOOKAHS WITH PROSTITUTES.
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2010, 09:50:36 am »

You'd be surprised how often that happens.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2010, 10:59:26 am »

WHAT IS THIS I HEAR ABOUT KID-SAFE SMOKING AND PEOPLE CONFUSING FLAVORED HOOKAHS WITH PROSTITUTES.
You'd be surprised how often that happens.

However, sucking on the hookers generally results in it burning where you pee, while blowing on the hookahs results in ash everywhere and, if you're unlucky, burn marks where you pee.
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2010, 12:31:11 am »

I keep reading the thread title as hooker which gives a highly disturbing mental image. This is probably because I've never heard of hookah before.
Same.

Also, read the wikipedia article, and am still looking like this:  ???
Don't they still have tobacco?

To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.
Pages: 1 [2]