Dwarf Fortress > DF Suggestions

How about kicking that guy's ass for trying to beat you

(1/3) > >>

Torak:
Anyone ever have a king/queen tantrum because they get pissy over not getting pampered? Well I hit adamantine a while ago, and the queen showed up, only to become pissed off in short order due to my inability to break my legs to get her a maxed out bedroom/dining room/burial chamber, so she tantrums and assaults a legendary miner, crippling him forever (red spine and leg), even though he was about a million times stronger.After seeing this travesty, I started wondering why dwarves dont DEFEND THEMSELVES against a fellow dwarf. Would anyone support this suggestion?

Dwarmin:
That would be cool if it was tied into Dwarven personality-a Dwarf that values tradition and order would grin and bear it, but a violent or rebellious one will kill the officer and flee the fortress as a fugitive!

Tahin:
That's an idea in it's own... Dwarves with certain personality traits might flee the fortress and become "migrants" when seen later in adventurer mode, instead of facing whatever penalty they have been assigned for their actions. And yes, I would appreciate dwarves having the ability to defend themselves against each other.

Wooty:
The best thing about this is that the tantruming dwarf will have the stuffing beat out of him and instead of being given medical care, will be beaten and chained to a wall. BWAHAHAHAHAH!

Lightman:
I like it. It'd be really cool for dwarves to react based on their personalities... and to run into exiled dwarves in adventure mode (who could tell you their stories) would be grand! It could open up some fun possibilities...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version