Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 168

Author Topic: [ISG] Adventure Guy! - Epilogue  (Read 493507 times)

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Adventure Guy! - Update 9.3
« Reply #645 on: August 18, 2010, 05:50:43 pm »

what was les's last name? does the dog have a collar? if so, what was the dog'a name? asdf? jkl;? asdf jkl'? any variation of those? what where the things scanned/what were they made of? WAIT! what is manopoly man's name?

Spectre

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: August 18, 2010, 06:03:42 pm »

We need to use that login ID on the terminal.

This.

But what would be the password?
Well we need to fuge that out. My guess is: Notebook

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: August 18, 2010, 06:06:13 pm »

This.

But what would be the password?
Well we need to fuge that out. My guess is: Notebook
and.....
what was les's last name? does the dog have a collar? if so, what was the dog'a name? asdf? jkl;? asdf jkl'? any variation of those? what where the things scanned/what were they made of? WAIT! what is manopoly man's name?

eclipsetail

• Bay Watcher
  • [HIGH_FIVES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: August 18, 2010, 09:38:47 pm »

I just read through this whole and am still laughing.

I must help.

edit: Analyze egg and bird.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: August 18, 2010, 09:41:12 pm »

We asked the Gentleman before, and I think he told us just to call him Gentleman (since we said our name was Adventure Guy).
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

eclipsetail

• Bay Watcher
  • [HIGH_FIVES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: August 18, 2010, 09:44:55 pm »

And now that I understand it, Evergod is now considered epic to me.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
Re: Adventure Guy! - Update 9.4
« Reply #651 on: August 18, 2010, 11:07:19 pm »

Throw something expendable into the magma.

You huck the spherical stone into the magma. It slowly bobs on the surface for a moment, hissing, then crackles and melts away.

Test the integrity of the wooden bridge. If it seems sound, Walk down it and examine the fluid in a scientific manner.

Seems pretty safe, so long as you don’t stand near the edges. You walk down to the end. Not a chance you’re touching the magma though.

Find a stick and put it into the lava.  We might not be able to see if whatever we threw in melted.

You don’t have a stick. Feel like using anything else? Here’s your inventory.

Break off some of the wood, and test it in the analyzer.

You snap off a bit of the wood.

The wood is turned into a reformed ball of wood. The printer whirrs.

----------------
Test Number: 01261;
Analysis: Wood, caern;
% Chemical X: 0.00;
----------------

Place the white circle tile at D4, the white lined tile at F1, the black circle tile at C3, and the black lined tile at G5. If nothing happens, ponder that pieces are being represented by tiles of the opposite color.

You place the tiles in the appropriate squares. Nothing happens. You ponder that the pieces are being represented by tiles of the opposite colour, but nothing seems to indicate that so far. You hardly have enough tiles to test, anyways. You wonder how to get some more.

You attempt to log in as phdcf, but are unable to bring up another ‘forgotten password’ screen. Your attempts to guess it also fail.

Analyze egg and bird.

What? Are you crazy?! The analyzing machine has reshaped everything complex that’s been put in so far! You already killed the bird, you’re certainly not going to mutilate its corpse and kill its future child!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

mnjiman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: August 18, 2010, 11:11:42 pm »

Is there a way to create more dice using the sludge in the pot, and the machine.. maybe tossing them all in and see what happens? >.>
I was thinking more along the lines of this legendary champion, all clad in dented and dinged up steel plate, his blood-drenched axe slung over his back, a notch in the handle for every enemy that saw the swing of that blade as the last sight they ever saw, a battered shield strapped over his arm... and a fluffy, pink stuffed hippo hidden discretely in his breastplate.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: August 18, 2010, 11:21:33 pm »

What? Are you crazy?! The analyzing machine has reshaped everything complex that’s been put in so far! You already killed the bird, you’re certainly not going to mutilate its corpse and kill its future child!
DO IT, SOFTY. ::)

Also: Try some random password guesses:
Mountain
Chemical X
Feringus
Lava
Magma
Wood
Clay
Chess

Ed: Also use these:
Bird
Egg
Sink
Password
Login
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 11:24:16 pm by Tarran »
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: August 18, 2010, 11:22:55 pm »

DO IT, SOFTY. ::)

NO. THAT BIRD IS OUR FRIEND AND ADVENTURE GUY IS NOT A DOUCHE BAG.
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

mnjiman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: August 18, 2010, 11:24:08 pm »

THATS IT, put the paste crap on the board, and just take the dice and press in the right combination :P w/e it is :p
I was thinking more along the lines of this legendary champion, all clad in dented and dinged up steel plate, his blood-drenched axe slung over his back, a notch in the handle for every enemy that saw the swing of that blade as the last sight they ever saw, a battered shield strapped over his arm... and a fluffy, pink stuffed hippo hidden discretely in his breastplate.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: August 18, 2010, 11:27:35 pm »

Go find scruffles and take him for a walk by the invulnerable stone circle.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: August 18, 2010, 11:29:34 pm »

Yes, we will use the dog's well-honed natural instincts!

eclipsetail

• Bay Watcher
  • [HIGH_FIVES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: August 19, 2010, 06:15:22 am »

Yes, we will use the dog's well-honed natural instincts!

And if that doesn't work, dig down with the wooden spoon.

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: August 19, 2010, 06:20:49 am »

And now that I understand it, Evergod is now considered epic to me.
I have always been epic, so epic in fact that nobody ever realized me to be epic.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 168